• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A copy of the standings in the Positive Contributor Poll

55 posts in this topic

A copy of the standings in the Positive Contributor Poll as of 10:40am Pacific October 3rd.

Most Positive Contributor: (Total Votes: 62)

dam60    

11 17%

bronzebruce13    

8 12%

darthdiesel    

3 04%

greggy    

0 0%

drbanner    

3 04%

Bronty    

1 01%

speedjunkies    

2 03%

Joanna    

19 30%

Bug    

4 06%

Valiantman    

8 12%

Kevthemev    

1 01%

sborock    

2 03%

Good plan. It's not hard to get a thread deleted or locked, but good luck getting a strike. I tried to get one once and I got a PM from Arch saying that he knew I was kidding, but if I didn't watch it that I would get one. But I wasn't kidding. confused-smiley-013.gif

It's not that I WANT a strike... but I would take one if it meant getting rid of that eyesore of a thread... especially when the thread is supposed to be all about the love... frown.gif

I'll give em a couple more minutes to pull it, then I'll start bringing out the big guns... smile.gif

It's not that I WANT a strike... but I would take one if it meant getting rid of that eyesore of a thread... especially when the thread is supposed to be all about the love... frown.gif

I'll give em a couple more minutes to pull it, then I'll start bringing out the big guns... smile.gif

The contest is OVAH! The winners have been announced. See new Thread! 893applaud-thumb.gif

No worries Old Guy, Arch never gives strikes to retards. It's against board policy.

Hmmm...weren't you just spouting off at the keyboard about others ruining the positive thread by starting the name-calling? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif You'll never learn... confused-smiley-013.gif

Hmmm...weren't you just spouting off at the keyboard about others ruining the positive thread by starting the name-calling? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know who I am, but the question is: do you and your halo-wearing troupe of reprobates and miscreants know how you act?

Magic Eightball says: Not Likely.

What the frig? Did the Positive Contributor thread get pulled? What for and what did I miss? confused.gif

Don't make me post the pic again... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Several people are still nauseous from the first time. smile.gif

The Reader's Digest version is this:

Positive Contributor thread degenerates into a cafeteria food fight.

Joanna brings the thread back from the brink.

A few hours later, new participants join in.

Soon the entire cafeteria smells like Shepherd's Pie.

I asked the group if they wanted me to get the thread pulled.

Fourteen PM's and five replies said yes (including from several of the participants).

I posted some inappropriate smilies.

I posted more inappropriate smilies.

I announced my intention to post male frontal nudity.

Still no response.

I posted a pic of the dangerous side effects of unprotected sex.

Thread disappeared.

Then pm it to me. I missed it and can't believe that a thread about Postive Contributors actually got pulled. 27_laughing.gif

It shouldn't be surprising, since you and banner started it all..... as you always do.

It shouldn't be surprising, since you and banner started it all..... as you always do.

Ah, poor, ole innocent Joe (cry.gif), always the victim...never the instigator. rolleyes_2.gif

Actually, the thread was going fine until the fourth response when Joe bleeped out wondering why he wasn't one of the nominees for the "Most Positive Contributor". 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif