• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A copy of the standings in the Positive Contributor Poll

55 posts in this topic

Actually, the thread was going fine until the fourth response when Joe bleeped out wondering why he wasn't one of the nominees for the "Most Positive Contributor". 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Do you have ADD or do you just play a insufficiently_thoughtful_person on the forums?

You started it with a hysterical diatribe on why I shut down CI and how this led to a deep-seeded hatred of CGC. Classic, insult-ridden fiction at its best.

I'd love for one of you guys to own up to it, at least once, instead of running behind your momma's skirt and playing the "big bad JC" card.

This new place was created and how long did it take for the [!@#%^&^] to start flying again? Feel bad for you Lighthouse and your good intentions. Yes, I added my own two cents to the original thread that got pulled, but this is just ridiculous.

See attachment!!

BEWARE!!!

I am not brave enough to take a second look, but if it is House's pic I am still nauseaus from that.

(insert graemlin with projectile vomit here)

DAM

Edit: So I got my courage back and this thankfully is not the pic. smile.gif

By an incredible stroke of luck, another establishment right next door to the other one also drew the interest and patronage of Old Guy and his dapper buddy.

Hammer, you don't like Bernie Wrightson? confused-smiley-013.gif

This new place was created and how long did it take for the [!@#%^&^] to start flying again? Feel bad for you Lighthouse and your good intentions. Yes, I added my own two cents to the original thread that got pulled, but this is just ridiculous.

Yeah, but at least a newbie wouldn't expect this thread to be sacred...

We still have the Philanthropy and Crisis threads that have been kept free of this... cloud9.gif

I have no problem with [!@#%^&^] matches, and enjoy a good one from time to time... but some threads just shouldn't be hijacked for that... I'm just glad they pulled the other one. Good riddance... thumbsup2.gif (although I had been wanting to post those smilies for a while) tongue.gif

We still have the Philanthropy and Crisis threads that have been kept free of this... cloud9.gif

I have no problem with [!@#%^&^] matches, and enjoy a good one from time to time... but some threads just shouldn't be hijacked for that... I'm just glad they pulled the other one. Good riddance... thumbsup2.gif (although I had been wanting to post those smilies for a while) tongue.gif

So who is allowed to hijack and what posts is it ok to hijack? I need some clarification on this. confused-smiley-013.gif

So who is allowed to hijack and what posts is it ok to hijack? I need some clarification on this. confused-smiley-013.gif

Feel free to hijack this post:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=272043&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

Then pm it to me. I missed it and can't believe that a thread about Postive Contributors actually got pulled. 27_laughing.gif

It shouldn't be surprising, since you and banner started it all..... as you always do.

What are you talking about, Spaz......didn't you attack me? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm innocent. angel.gif

Why do you always end every rebuttal in a way that portrays you as the angel.gif and everyone else the devil.gif?

Excuse me? Go back and read banner's reply and then mine. I don't run and hide when called out, as some of the vigilantes on here do.

I am far from innocent in this, but from the comments of banner, bug and their bum buddy crew, you would think I'm on here insulting myself. I'm also startng to realize few people on here are immune to the Hive Mind.

Why do you always end every rebuttal in a way that portrays you as the angel.gif and everyone else the devil.gif?

Excuse me? Go back and read banner's reply and then mine. I don't run and hide when called out, as some of the vigilantes on here do.

I am far from innocent in this, but from the comments of banner, bug and their bum buddy crew, you would think I'm on here insulting myself. I'm also startng to realize few people on here are immune to the Hive Mind.

Care to give a short list of the people who are immune?

None of this would have happened if you hadn't cheated in the Comics-Quest Trivia.

Yes, Sherlock Bug, owner of the 12 IQ, is such my intellectual superior. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Tell me oh member of the All-Winner Squad, you get a job yet?

Now ask your mommy for some warm milk and head off to beddy bye so the adults can converse.

Believe me, it would be a very short list.

I also believe that since hammer ain't outed himself yet, the vigilante need someone to insult, goad and hunt, so I guess I somehow got elected.

Believe me, it would be a very short list.

I also believe that since hammer ain't outed himself yet, the vigilante need someone to insult, goad and hunt, so I guess I somehow got elected.

And you're doing a great job in the role... No recall for you! thumbsup2.gif