• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A copy of the standings in the Positive Contributor Poll

55 posts in this topic

Can someone please tell me WTF happened? confused.gif

I saved the thread for posterity, and while the usual mud-slinging wasn't anything out of the ordinary (everyone asking Joe why he's such a dingleberry, and Joe basically responding by filling out Lantern's sig line with his typical name-calling and insults), as 'House pointed out it didn't belong in that thread (and you can throw me in with the reprobates perpetuating it).

'House gave the abridged version of what happened above, but if you picture a long line of forum members lining up to ask Joe why he's such a #*(&^(*&^#, and then visualize one of Bugs' growling/snarling dog pictures giving the response, you'll get the idea!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

"Joe the Victim"...now that's a real hoot CI! makepoint.gif

Can someone please tell me WTF happened? confused.gif

I saved the thread for posterity, and while the usual mud-slinging wasn't anything out of the ordinary (everyone asking Joe why he's such a dingleberry, and Joe basically responding by filling out Lantern's sig line with his typical name-calling and insults), as 'House pointed out it didn't belong in that thread (and you can throw me in with the reprobates perpetuating it).

'House gave the abridged version of what happened above, but if you picture a long line of forum members lining up to ask Joe why he's such a #*(&^(*&^#, and then visualize one of Bugs' growling/snarling dog pictures giving the response, you'll get the idea!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

"Joe the Victim"...now that's a real hoot CI! makepoint.gif

Thanks for the 411 Banner flowerred.gif

sign-offtopic.gif Got any more slabbed Marvel Tales? confused-smiley-013.gif

Got any more slabbed Marvel Tales?

893whatthe.gif Was that you that picked up my Spidey 121/122 MT reprints? I think I also had the 100/101 reprints in there too? If I recall correctly, I picked up a pristine run from around 70-100, and still have most of 'em (in the NM/NM+ range), but only slabbed the "key" reprints. confused-smiley-013.gif

Drop me a PM if you want to hear more about 'em...or if you have any Hulks or other interesting books to trade (saw your marketplace post)! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Got any more slabbed Marvel Tales?

893whatthe.gif Was that you that picked up my Spidey 121/122 MT reprints? I think I also had the 100/101 reprints in there too? If I recall correctly, I picked up a pristine run from around 70-100, and still have most of 'em (in the NM/NM+ range), but only slabbed the "key" reprints. confused-smiley-013.gif

Drop me a PM if you want to hear more about 'em...or if you have any Hulks or other interesting books to trade (saw your marketplace post)! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You had 78 & 79(ASM 97/98) I think.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't run and hide when called out,

No - I have to grant you that, but you DO ignore any relevant and accurate points made that counter what you have previously said and focus desperately on anything that has no potential to disprove your words in the hopes that the folks here who read these ports really ARE the intellectually inferior beings you attempt to paint them but (breathe, Pov, BREATHE!!!) in doing so ::inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale:: all you end up doing is make huge gaps in logic and, in doing so, upon ocular demonstation, make it apparant that these self-same ::inhale...exhale:: attempts to redirect the argument all have a dingle point of origin! ::inhale...exhale::

PS - never leave us again! You bring much joy to the boards!

I don't run and hide when called out,

No - I have to grant you that, but you DO ignore any relevant and accurate points made that counter what you have previously said and focus desperately on anything that has no potential to disprove your words in the hopes that the folks here who read these ports really ARE the intellectually inferior beings you attempt to paint them but (breathe, Pov, BREATHE!!!) in doing so ::inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale:: all you end up doing is make huge gaps in logic and, in doing so, upon ocular demonstation, make it apparant that these self-same ::inhale...exhale:: attempts to redirect the argument all have a dingle point of origin! ::inhale...exhale::

PS - never leave us again! You bring much joy to the boards!

Hey POV .....

Sit back and relax. When you're done.....post of scan of my prize cloud9.gif

Sit back and relax. When you're done.....post of scan of my prize

Actually I am most sat backed and relaxed and really do enjoy arguing up a storm with Joe!

BUT - I am going to have to make a new thread because I have not received a single PM for shipping info on the prizes. I have four books I am scanning. I shall place the scans in the new thread - simply called Forum Top Prize Thread.

All of the winners are greatly encouraged to PM me their choice - but remember - there are four prizes and four books - so first PM gets first choice and so on.

The GA word must be spread!

None of this would have happened if you hadn't cheated in the Comics-Quest Trivia.

Yes, Sherlock Bug, owner of the 12 IQ, is such my intellectual superior. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Tell me oh member of the All-Winner Squad, you get a job yet?

Now ask your mommy for some warm milk and head off to beddy bye so the adults can converse.

So why did you cheat in the Comic-Quest trivia? I though you had sacks of cash and wouldn't need to cheat for a few simple prizes.

So why did you cheat in the Comic-Quest trivia? I though you had sacks of cash and wouldn't need to cheat for a few simple prizes.

Asked and answered. You growing a brain or something?

You might have also noticed that I donated my CGC boxes I won to greggy and dawg, I believe.