• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Human Torch & Sub-Mariner cover painting!

13 posts in this topic

Thanks!

I am shifting my collection a bit. I really love the painted stuff, so I am getting rid of about 40 B&W pieces and paying off some painted stuff. Sad to see the stuff go, but, like most collectors, I need to sell some stuff to be able to buy other stuff :( Wish I was rich!

Cool piece Steve! Hey, I've also been shifting a bit to pick up some swell color pieces! They really jump out especially in a collection dominated by b&w!

And... who says Lago is underated! I only hear Kudos about him.

Hope you and the little one have some good times this season! Dan

But Steve, you are rich. You have a lovely daughter who obviously you think the world of, and you get to look at purty funnybooks all day long.

Keep it in perspective.

Very, very true!

:gossip: But a little $ wouldn't hurt :headbang:

Cool piece Steve! Hey, I've also been shifting a bit to pick up some swell color pieces! They really jump out especially in a collection dominated by b&w!

TRUE! I AM ALSO ENJOYING THE THRILL OF "THE CHANGE"

And... who says Lago is underated! I only hear Kudos about him.

TRUE, BUT I BELIEVE HE IS UP THERE WITH MANY ARTISTS WHOSE WORK COMMANDS MORE $ (tsk)

Hope you and the little one have some good times this season! Dan

AS I HOPE THE SAME FOR YOU AND YOURS!!!! (thumbs u