• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel & DC Holiday Specials!

308 posts in this topic

Thunder Agents, Hawkman, Doom Patrol, Aquaman, House of Mystery, Strange Adventures, yada, yada, yada.....,

Cancelled Comic Cavalcade #1 & #2 (photocopies, not originals) $30 shipped

Take that, lady! :banana:

(Disclaimer: I'm not sure where I've packed these away so it will depend on if I can find them. But I had to post something for Sharon :baiting:.)

Take that, lady! :banana:

(Disclaimer: I'm not sure where I've packed these away so it will depend on if I can find them. But I had to post something for Sharon :baiting:.)

I'll take it!

Any more Hulks?

I do have more (not scanned but I can if needed)

105 VF $20 SOLD

108 F/VF $15

109 F/VF $12

110 VF+ $20 SOLD

112 VF $15 SOLD

Thunder Agents, Hawkman, Doom Patrol, Aquaman, House of Mystery, Strange Adventures, yada, yada, yada.....,

hm HOM, that'll be a thread for another day....

Does anyone have the originals? I thought all the copies were, well, copies. Maybe I have my lore misremembered.

You are correct, these are not one of the original (35) copies that DC distributed. These are photocopies of one of those(might even be copies of a copy).

Does anyone have the originals? I thought all the copies were, well, copies. Maybe I have my lore misremembered.

According the OSPG, only 35 actual copies were produced by DC and sold for $3200 in 2004. I think the original covers were photocopied on blue cardboard and the rest were regular xeroxes.

Yes, if you have NM copies of yada, yada, yada I'm interested. :P

Well....., at least I'm buying something...., :shrug:

Got your box today - beautiful stuff! :thumbsup: Even if it wasn't NM..., :sorry: