• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel & DC Holiday Specials!

308 posts in this topic

A few books up for your perusal and happy Holidays!

Shipping in US is $5, Canada $10 for 1-6 books, $12 elsewhere, some compromise on shipping internationally if they don't fit in Priority Mail envelope. I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US, US money orders, and Visa/MC/American Express.

:takeit: via post or PM, please do not edit :takeit: posts, the little guy trumps requests for scans, as always returns accepted if not as described.

Let's do it, lunger!

House of Mystery #143 F+ $35 J'onn J'onzz Manhunter begins. Beautiful flat copy with minor wear. no major defects.

0.jpg

:takeit:bananadance.gifbananadance.gifbananadance.gifbananadance.gifbananadance.gif

Adventure Comics #294 VF+ Bizarro Preident Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe & Jerry Lewis $60

adv294.jpg

:takeit:bananadance.gifbananadance.gifbananadance.gifbananadance.gifbananadance.gif

You didn't even give me time to low ball that dork! :frustrated:

By my reckoning thus far, Andrew is giving this stuff away - were you hoping he would pay you to have you take it from him? :shrug: