• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel & DC Holiday Specials!

308 posts in this topic

You posting more tonight? Oh and didn't you have a comic you wanted to show me? hm

Yes, I will be loading up a bunch this afternoon/evening.

As for the book for you....PM on it's way!

All :takeit: have been noted on my end, I will try to update the thread posts tonight but if not will be back tomorrow with more items for this thread!

I take it Hulk 110 is gone with the wind. :(

It is, I am sorry to you. :sorry:

Gonna throw up a bunch today, will close out the thread tomorrow or Sat. Right now I have 3/4 of a short box to post, close to the same for another thread at a later date(end of next week?).

My schedule right does not allow much evening access( :frustrated:), I will sneak some in when I can!

And to answer an earlier question I do not have the other B&B Wonder Woman book.

As always, returns accepted for full refund if not as described! All books are complete with no restoration, pressing, or have been read while eating cheetos unless noted.

Barve and the Bold #81 VF- nice copy with some light spine rubbing $20 NEAL ADAMS

bb81.jpg