• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel & DC Holiday Specials!

308 posts in this topic

Howz about a 9pm EST start?

What time would that be on the east coast???... hm

After 8pm but before 10 pm :makepoint:

Seems kinda vague to me.... :screwy:

I musta smoked too much crack today, I can't see how 9pm EST is vague. is 9:00:00 PM better? or 21:00 EST? hm

(the more time I spend esplaining the start time to you the less HG Mags I get ready! :baiting:)

Could you explain the rulz relative to quotes vs quick replies? Very contentious issue that needs much explanation :sumo:

Amazing Spider-Man #72 VF- $25

:takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #81 F/VF $18

My first forum purchase! Can do paypal or card as you prefer, but first... let's see what else you got :)

:applause: Congrats on your first Forums purchase! :applause:

Careful! Once you start pulling the trigger it's hard to stop! :grin:

Just don't pull Paratrooper's finger. :sick:

Howz about a 9pm EST start?

What time would that be on the east coast???... hm

After 8pm but before 10 pm :makepoint:

Seems kinda vague to me.... :screwy:

I musta smoked too much crack today, I can't see how 9pm EST is vague. is 9:00:00 PM better? or 21:00 EST? hm

(the more time I spend esplaining the start time to you the less HG Mags I get ready! :baiting:)

Could you explain the rulz relative to quotes vs quick replies? Very contentious issue that needs much explanation :sumo:

Just use :takeit: quoting the item desired, or the words "I'll take it" INCLUDING the item quote/description.

DO NOT EDIT :takeit: POSTS! I believe I stated that in the first post of this thread. Because I also accept the :takeit: via PM, it all depends on the timestamp as to who gets it. If the PM or "I'll take it post" is based on seeing a scan or other question, the next straight out "I'll take it (via post or PM) will take precedence. Editing an "I'll take it" post will make it null and void.

Our Army At War #148 Nice looking copy with partial color breaking crease lower right(shows less than scan indicates), writing indent upper left, small ding on helmet. Fine-ish. $18 SOLD

ooaw148.jpg

Our Army At War #148 Nice looking copy with partial color breaking crease lower right(shows less than scan indicates), writing indent upper left, small ding on helmet. Fine-ish. $18

ooaw148.jpg

Can't believe no one has bought that 9.6 X-Men yet.