• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME X-Men 58 CGC 8.5 Naturally Enhanced, NOE approved, Greggy Appearance

29 posts in this topic

All right, who's the culprit?

Q: Please tell me the truth; Does Greggy really exist? Some of my friends say there is no Greggy. Papa says if you see it on eBay then it's so. Doc Watson. Dec-22-07

A: Yes Doc Watson, there is a Greggy. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. How dreary would the world be if there was no Greggy? It would be as dreary as if there was no Doc Watsons. Greggy lives and he lives forever! A thousand years from now he will continue to make glad the heart of DC Romance collectors!

(tsk)

This was my question:

Q: Have you ever thought about putting a sweat collecting device on this greggy person and using it to make a cologne that attracts women to comic nerds? Could you also infuse the book with these same pheromones while in space to help raise the grade on re-submission?

Last few hours! Take a look at our entry into Grails Contest. It's a legitimate auction for an X-men #58 CGC 8.5 but we have a lot of fun with board members. A percentage of the final bid amount will be donated to Toys for Tots. A bid might also be a vote for our entry, so help support us. Thanks for looking. It was a lot of fun!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360007160041

About 4 hours left and still at a pretty good value.

I want to extend thanks to Grails for creating a really fun game, and of course Flee for being a great partner. (He takes his Grails Games serious) lol Also, thanks for all of the crazy questions and the bids. :applause:

Now go bid on it. :sumo: Part of the proceeds does go to Toys for Tots. <3