• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good news!

60 posts in this topic

On that Star Trek show (I think it was Voyager) that had the reformed Borg woman 7 of 9 (Jeri Ryan?), they had to have someone on nipple alert. If the set was too cold, someone had to use a hair dryer to calm those babies down prior to shooting. They called her the nipple wrangler.

-- Joanna

Thanks! I'll still be posting, just not nearly as often. My previous job allowed me to check and respond to the Forum about every hour or so. My new job won't work the same way. Have to sacrifice something for the extra cash! wink.gifgrin.gif

Hmm, I don't know if my po boy can handle 3 conventions in three weeks! blush.gif

Oh, OK, what the hell, let's do it.

So Scottish, what about it, are you up for a late post con lunch? We're having Canadian bacon smothered in maple syrup - you should try it grin.gif

Whoah nellie, I was just joking about Seattle. Not enough advance notice. How about February 9, 2003? Odin is no longer motivated to chauffer me down there! It helps to have a "whitey" in the car for the Yankie customs officers! wink.gif

Tease!

OK, whatever, let's skip this one. I'd rather go when I have enough ca$hola to really take advantage.

Sorry, Scottish. But try the bacon-and-maple syrup thing. It'll have you singing 'O Canada' in the shower.

You do shower? shocked.gif

Oh, oops, my apologies, that's Greggy I'm thinking of grin.gif