• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Box 12 Centers...

124 posts in this topic

Nice Shep. Between the two of us we might be able to fill out the run from 113-126. lol

I do have a mid-grade copy of #114.... I think that's all we're missing. I've had a really hard time finding a nice copy of that (or, for that matter, an upgrade on my #113.) I'll try and scan and post it over the weekend.

October, awesome idea for a thread and those are some RIDICULOUS books.... man, they are very, very nice. Were there any war or mystery books in there, or all hero?

I love these kinds of threads.

Shep

Love this cover... looking for an upgrade if anyone has one.

SA143.jpg

Beauty! I wish I had one of those -- upgrade OR downgrade. One of my favorite Anderson covers. Maybe it's time to go back to that avatar. Sorta seasonal colors.

Jack

Nice Shep. Between the two of us we might be able to fill out the run from 113-126. lol

I do have a mid-grade copy of #114.... I think that's all we're missing. I've had a really hard time finding a nice copy of that (or, for that matter, an upgrade on my #113.) I'll try and scan and post it over the weekend.

October, awesome idea for a thread and those are some RIDICULOUS books.... man, they are very, very nice. Were there any war or mystery books in there, or all hero?

Shep

Almost 100% superhero. War was the first thing I asked about....believe that!

Shep

I have possibly a VF- or better copy...and it's up for trade if you have something I need... ;)

GICombat114.jpg

GICombat114back.jpg