• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver and Bronze High Grade Iron Man

100 posts in this topic

I'm fading fast - so I'm going to pull the plug for tonight. I have about 50 issues from 10 - 100 that I will post over the next couple days. Grab them now before they start a biddingw ar on e-bay. Iron Man is hot - don't you know:)

Sorry about responding to some PM's but its my wife's birthday and I have become the work horse today. I don't know how she does it day-to-day but three kids are WORK!! At least I have the Jack Daniel's to keep me sane.

Just got my books from Andrew today. I wanted to show everybody the condition of the Priority Mail box, compliments of the US Postal Service! Note on the box, the Postal a%#-holes stamped on it "Received in Damaged Condition" :o

DSCN0900.jpg

DSCN0897.jpg

Now, I am sure 1CoolEngineer did not drop this box off at the post office in this condition. They certainly would not have accepted it! Lying :censored: a%#-holes! :frustrated:

So, if you are wondering if the books survived this hellish treatment.... hm

They did! 1CoolEngineer placed the mylar'ed and boarded books in a Priority envelope that did not get crunched or wet. Thanks, buddy! :banana:

DSCN0902.jpg

The lesson to be learned here: Don't trust the US Postal Service. This is the second Priority box like this I have received. And I don't live in Alaska!

Just got my books from Andrew today. I wanted to show everybody the condition of the Priority Mail box, compliments of the US Postal Service! Note on the box, the Postal a%#-holes stamped on it "Received in Damaged Condition" :o

DSCN0900.jpg

DSCN0897.jpg

Now, I am sure 1CoolEngineer did not drop this box off at the post office in this condition. They certainly would not have accepted it! Lying :censored: a%#-holes! :frustrated:

So, if you are wondering if the books survived this hellish treatment.... hm

They did! 1CoolEngineer placed the mylar'ed and boarded books in a Priority envelope that did not get crunched or wet. Thanks, buddy! :banana:

DSCN0902.jpg

The lesson to be learned here: Don't trust the US Postal Service. This is the second Priority box like this I have received. And I don't live in Alaska!

I thought you wanted it that way :pullhair:

I'm so glad those didn't get damaged by the nimrods at the post office. My heart dropped when I saw the first picture of the box. And to clarify - I did not mail the package that way and I'm VERY hapy you got the books in one piece!!

I put most of the early ones up on e-bay and they sold well this week. I have about 40 of the issues from 30 - 70 up on e-bay right now and these will end next weekend. Please let me know if you want my e-bay account if your interested. I'll list the issues from #90 - 200 that I still have before I put them up on e-bay. Thanks for looking!!

Ace Ventura would have had a hard time doing that to a box.

I put most of the early ones up on e-bay and they sold well this week. I have about 40 of the issues from 30 - 70 up on e-bay right now and these will end next weekend. Please let me know if you want my e-bay account if your interested. I'll list the issues from #90 - 200 that I still have before I put them up on e-bay. Thanks for looking!!

Ace Ventura would have had a hard time doing that to a box.

128? hm

Sorry - sold that one at the last VCC. Most of the issues from 110 - 180 have sold but I do have a few odds and ends left.