• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew Mangum/Mark Kidwell

11 posts in this topic

Anyone interested in getting another cover sketch let me know. Andrew likes to stick to the American Wasteland covers (Katie, Vamps, etc) and Mark will do blank Cap covers (you provide) or AW blank covers.

Andrew does pen/ink, Mark does tight pencils on cap covers and pencil/ink on AW.

PM me for info and pricing/requests.

Just talked to Andrew and he is up to do some Red Sonja blank covers. Also told me he would get the scans to me asap, so that is cool.

I have copies, would just need you to cover the cost, same as cap covers. The sonja covers are a lot more flimsy than the caps, so bear in mind 9.8's might be tough due to paper quality.

Last call for Andrew Mangum sketch covers. Sending a batch off on Saturday. Andrew will do blank Red Sonja or American Wasteland covers. If you prefer just the book and not slabbing, I can get those done too. PM me if interested.

I will be setting up a Mark Kidwell probably for next Thursday 1/3 for cap, red sonja's or AW covers.

PM me for details/availability.

Thanks for your support of these two great and upcoming creators!