• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC 48/52 page set

5 posts in this topic

Is there a set for this run of books? I know I really really like this run and wouldnt mind seeing it added. Unless that is that I can not find it somewhere already.

Arex

Arex,

For these types of sets, Gemma is stating that it will be much easier to do when they get their free-form set building computer platform, "custom sets" up and running later this year. The only other way to get it done would be for someone to create the list of books by hand and submit it in the "The List" thread. I agree it would be a sweet set!

Is there a set for this run of books? I know I really really like this run and wouldnt mind seeing it added. Unless that is that I can not find it somewhere already.

Arex

Arex,

For these types of sets, Gemma is stating that it will be much easier to do when they get their free-form set building computer platform, "custom sets" up and running later this year. The only other way to get it done would be for someone to create the list of books by hand and submit it in the "The List" thread. I agree it would be a sweet set!

I talked to Gemma today and she said she would be more than happy to add the set. I am going to start working on a list of what is and isnt in the set and go from there.

There is no reason that we can't have the set as 100 pagers and Giants already have thier own niche set.

Just gotta sit down and get busy with the leg work :eek: