• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TonyStarkFan's Christmas Eve Sale PRICES REDUCED/UPDATES

42 posts in this topic

It's Christmas Eve here in Vegas and I'm bored so I thought I'd sell off some oddball books and some things in my collection that I love but have read already. I will list the higher priced items with photos, sorry no scanner. If you would like photos of the readers, let me know and I will post some.

Shipping will be $5.50 for up to ten books in the U.S. (international only exact amount) and if you purchase more, I will only charge the exact shipping amount. Of course if you purchase one of the books or graphic novel sized items the price for shipping will be different. Paypal preferred but I also accept checks and money orders.

:takeit: trumps them all, but I do accept offers. :)

:news: Price reductions across the board! See the last page for an update! :news:

Art Spiegelman's MAUS 1 and 2 Hardcover Edition SOLD!

This is a great read for every comic fan. I couldn't put it down and read both books in one sitting. In fact I love this so much, that my next focus after I finish the Cerebus run will be to collect Raw Magazine, with the Maus inserts.

DSC00375.jpg

R. Crumb's Yum Yum Book 1st Printing SOLD! (Small impact ding on top of front cover and a few brown spots on the outer pages.) Sorry but my camer's battery just died. This is the photo from the Ebay auction. I can take more photos once the batter is charged, if you wish. For now I have this.

f3c8_1.jpg

This is a great piece to have for any R. Crumb fan. I have only seen this book come up once and I was the lucky one who purchased it. You won't see this for sale every day.

Art Spiegelman's MAUS 1 and 2 Hardcover Edition $10

This is a great read for every comic fan. I couldn't put it down and read both books in one sitting. In fact I love this so much, that my next focus after I finish the Cerebus run will be to collect Raw Magazine, with the Maus inserts.

DSC00375.jpg

:takeit:

Sinister House of Secret Love #1 VF+ ON HOLD

I bought this off of John, cd4ever, as an impulse buy when I thought I would be collecting romance comics. As you know, impulse buys are great and I love this book, but am no longer going to pursue romance comics. As all of you know, John's grading is dead on and this book presents beautifully.

scan0023.jpg

Art Spiegelman's MAUS 1 and 2 Hardcover Edition $10

DSC00375.jpg

:takeit:

You got it! You are going to love this! Sorry had to delete that last post. I finally put my glasses on.

R. Crumb's Yum Yum Book 1st Printing $25 F+ Condition (Small impact ding on top of front cover and a few brown spots on the outer pages.) Sorry but my camer's battery just died. This is the photo from the Ebay auction. I can take more photos once the batter is charged, if you wish. For now I have this.

f3c8_1.jpg

This is a great piece to have for any R. Crumb fan. I have only seen this book come up once and I was the lucky one who purchased it. You won't see this for sale every day.

:takeit: Couldn't resist...

R. Crumb's Yum Yum Book 1st Printing $25 F+ Condition (Small impact ding on top of front cover and a few brown spots on the outer pages.) Sorry but my camer's battery just died. This is the photo from the Ebay auction. I can take more photos once the batter is charged, if you wish. For now I have this.

f3c8_1.jpg

:takeit: Couldn't resist...

Woo hoo! You're gonna love this! The artwork is crude, but well worth the purchase.

Chrom...are there any limitations in Belguim on having a comic with a swaztika on it like in Germany?

Jim

I think it's only in Germany, we do have anti-racism laws and laws against holocaust revisionists and the such. But there is a market for Nazi "antiques" and memorabilia and they are freely sold.

Chrom...are there any limitations in Belguim on having a comic with a swaztika on it like in Germany?

Jim

I think it's only in Germany, we do have anti-racism laws and laws against holocaust revisionists and the such.

Austria as well. A certain infamous right-wing historian recently got a jail term there for holocaust denial....

All of these books and lots are $1 each. Since they are $1 books there will be no photos. If you need photos, let me know. (They are readers of course) Everything listed is now buy one get one free!

Fear #28 (Fine) SOLD!

Brother Power the Geek #2 (Piece missing out of back and some moisture damage)

World's Unknown #1 SOLD!

Luke Cage, Power Man Annual #1 SOLD!

Marvel Chillers #1 SOLD!

Fright featuring Son of Dracula #1 SOLD!

World's Finest 225 (100 pager) SOLD!

Brave and the Bold #113 (100 pager) SOLD!

Stark Trek The Motion Picture #1

The Mighty Isis #1 SOLD!

Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Villains #1 (VF) SOLD!

Sgt. Fury & His Howling Commandos #91 SOLD!

Sgt. Fury & His Howling Commandos #126 SOLD!

Our Fighting Forces #159 SOLD!

Strange Tales vol 3 #1 SOLD!

Stray Bullets lot 6, 12, 14

Murder Me Dead lot 1, 2, 6

Mister X lot 1, 2, 5

AXA 1, 2

Archie's Girls Betty & Veronica #77

Alan Moore's Writing for Comics

$2 lots

Cadillacs & Dinosaurs 1-4

GI Joe: A Real American Hero 8, 11, 12, 14, 26

Anything Goes 1-6