• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

awe4one's Christmas Mini-Grading Contest

126 posts in this topic

Did you wake the wife Scheradon to get the grade :)

lol No, but she is here tugging at me to watch a movie. I guess we're going to watch The Punsher (the older one with Dolph Lundgren). Neither of us has ever seen it, so NO spoilers. :sumo:

Thanks again to Jim as he was very gracious putting on this contest!

He shoots a lot of people

He lives through the movie

The acting SUX....oops was that too much info???? :doh:

You guys pretty much nailed it. Makes the Thomas Jane Punisher look Oscar worthy. What a Krapfest that movie was. lol Oh well, picked it up in the Walmart $5 bin. :P

OK here's the deal...

I'm going to post three comics...one at a time. PM (and only PMs) me grades for the first (one PM per person). Those that get the first one right will move on to slab 2. Those that get slab 2 right will move to slab 3. First one to get Slab 3 right gets them all. It's that simple. Slab 1 PMs will be taken until 10:00 PM EST.

Anyone that posts grades in this thread will be automatically disqualified but go ahead and flame each other merciliously... :headbang:

Jim

Good format, will be looking for more of these in the future.