• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Judge Anderson 2000 AD Page

13 posts in this topic

Looking to buy a nice page from the Judge Anderson run on 2000ad. Can't afford Bolland, so will settle for Kitson, Ewins, Robinson etc.

Anyone have any?

I'm not getting into this again. I have asked a hundred times for the Empire prices, emailed the guy who listed them for you, nada. I don't want to wait and play 100 questions on Judge Anderson pages. Sorry but tired of playing.

Sorry you did not get the price list. Kitson, Robinson, etc. are among the artists being updated.

I'll see what's up this weekend and make sure a price list goes out to you.

Happy holidays,

Rich

:juggle: all of the kitson pages you have offered in a gallery (never answered with price) is currently on Stephen Donnelly's website. Are you one and the same or just sold the pages off?

Hi,

John was trying to help me get caught up with scanning, etc., but he had to take some time off. I do work with Steve- who has a much larger larger art collection. It will take some time to scan/ list them all.

The Kitson artwork issue and pages numbers have been updated.

You also have been emailed a price list.

Thanks for you patience,

Rich

Artdroids are playing the long game with their pricing - but the way the markets going maybe even their prices will seem reasonably one day!

Wonderworldcomic - can i get a list of your art for sale?

Hi Fable,

Here is a link to my personal CAF with trade/ sale galleries:

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2757

If you want Bolland art, I have 2 examples-

Comics Journal cover pencil prelim cover- Dredd "British Invasion"

Bolland's, I think, final DC Vertigo story- pencil character designs and pencil pages that were finished on computer.

Best,

Rich