• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Will start a new selling thread for FF issues starting at #18 and up. Just like the Avengers thread, it will be 20 books a day, 10 in the morning and then 10 in the afternoon. All low to mid grade books will be priced starting at 25% off OSG in grade.

Keep an eye out!

Steve

Hi Everyone,

Will be posting some books either in the Copper/Modern or Mixed forum tomorrow 6 May around 6pm or 7pm Pacific Standard time.. Many Raw's and CGC. Mostly Marvel. :banana:

I should be posting my Turner items this week (finishing up on scans).

Any interest in these comics?

Batman #575-578 All CGC 9.8

Batman #423 9.8

Saga of the Swamp Thing #20 CGC 9.8

Thor #300 and #276 CGC 9.8

Got a bunch more 9.6-9.8's coming back from CGC that I'll be posting.

Brian

Big Conan lot will be listed later today.

Over 100 High Grade issues from the BA-CA.

Probably will be listed in the CA section since most are from the 80s.

:sumo:

Hi Everyone,

Will be posting some books either in the Copper/Modern or Mixed forum tomorrow 6 May around 6pm or 7pm Pacific Standard time.. Many Raw's and CGC. Mostly Marvel. :banana:

Here's an Update for everyone will post around 7-730pm Pacific Standard Time. Have alot to show. Also if you want a preview you can check out "Just got Back from CGC" Thread.

:banana:

Hi Everyone,

Here's an Update for everyone will post around 7-730pm Pacific Standard Time. Have alot to show. Also if you want a preview you can check out "Just got Back from CGC" Thread.

Cool!! Can't wait Rey.

Brian

Hi Everyone,

Cool!! Can't wait Rey.

Brian

Hope to see you there Brian. Also for everyone this will be in the Copper and Modern Section. (thumbs u

I am planning to purchase my first car in the next week or two and will be holding a sales thread to raise some funds.

It will most likely consist of both blue/yellow label book, mainly from my personal collection. Stop by and check it out! :)

I am planning to purchase my first car in the next week or two and will be holding a sales thread to raise some funds.

It will most likely consist of both blue/yellow label book, mainly from my personal collection. Stop by and check it out! :)

:popcorn:

Im planning on selling some of Weird Tales and other Pulp realted Items this weekend in the Gold Section.

These will be Predominatly R.E.Howard Key issues.

I Plan to start Az time about 6 am So drink lightly tonight!

Weeding out some Silver Age/mixed age comics soon:

Journey Into Mystery Golden Record Reprint CGC 9.4 WP

Amazing Spider-Man #121 CGC 9.0 WP

Thor #136 CGC 9.0 WP

Sgt. Fury #13 CGC 7.0 OW

Avengers #71 CGC 9.0 OW

Plus will have a bunch of inexpensive mid-grade SA (and some others) slabs:

Avengers #12 CGC 7.0 WP

Avengers #40 CGC 8.5 OW/WP

Avengers #101 CGC 9.0 OW

X-Men #43 CGC 8.0 WP

X-Men #38 CGC 8.0 OW/WP

Doctor Strange #3 CGC 9.4 OW/WP

Nick Fury #15 CGC 8.5 C/OW

Brian

Just got back from Chicago with all my books (what's left) and will sell every book in the 16 long boxes I have.. These are raw and will be priced to sell.. check back this weekend for many-many books from silver age to moderns.

I'm also open to someone taking the whole lot of books if interested..

I got some stuff that's going to be for sale this weekend, including a value-priced 9.6 SS Goon slab! My loan sharks are after me! They're sending big hairy-necked guys that smell like cabbage to break my legs!

Help by buying my junk!

I got some stuff that's going to be for sale this weekend, including a value-priced 9.6 SS Goon slab! My loan sharks are after me! They're sending big hairy-necked guys that smell like cabbage to break my legs!

Help by buying my junk!

Wow. So they're sending Nick to go break your legs?

Help by buying my junk!

Wow. So they're sending Nick to go break your legs?

Where's that rimshot?

rimshot.jpg

I plan on posting some books this weekend. I will probably be cheap stuff and be in the mixed thread since it is a bunch of random un organized .

X-men

Spider-man

Superman

FF

Avengers

Omega Men

ETC

Be about an hour from now. (thumbs u

Edited by dwip99