• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

On 5/8/2024 at 12:22 PM, Rip said:

I'm going to try and do a modern thread once all of my shipments are finally cought up. Shooting for Saturday night.

Lots of keys, Punisher, Spider-Man, Star Wars, Turtles, all kinds of stuff :Rocket:!

Almost caught up with shipping. Only 1 or 2 left. Hoping to start the Modern thread tomorrow night. At around 7:30

Got a few more Dave Stevens book in to post tonight, will start shortly in the Copper/Modern forum.

Busy weekend, another round of seanfingh Siganture Series books to be posted starting tonight sometime between 7-8pm EST in the Mixed Forum!

Come check out all the cool books.

IMG_3664.jpeg

Hey guys, I've bought from a few of you here and have sold a few books on EBAY where I have 100% feedback. Going do a quick sale later this week to clear out some book so i can buy more books :grin:  Will be a few slabs and some raw variants, Copper and Modern for now. Here's a sample. Sale will go on for about a week before I close and post the unsold books on other

CGC4369038-003_OBV.jpg

On 5/21/2024 at 1:31 PM, october said:

Another Octoberfest coming this Friday. Further collection selloff/culling and some more odds and ends. 

Precode horror, 50's romance, nice ASMs, low grade keys, nice 10 cent DCs, some high grade mags, all sorts of fun for the family.

How much for the VIP Early Bird pass? GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 12:31 PM, october said:

Another Octoberfest coming this Friday. Further collection selloff/culling and some more odds and ends. 

Precode horror, 50's romance, nice ASMs, low grade keys, nice 10 cent DCs, some high grade mags, all sorts of fun for the family.

Forgot to mention that I will also be selling a pretty big stack of raw Mass. pedigree stuff. Bronze age horror/war. 

Edited by october

On 5/21/2024 at 12:45 PM, october said:

Forgot to mention that I will also be selling a pretty big stack of raw Mass. pedigree stuff. Bronze age horror/war. 

DC horror? Warren horror mags?