• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm been helping scan and nearly finished Steve's close-to 300 piece collection for this comicbook heroine artwork- including:

- HG Peters, Wonder Woman Golden-Age pages

- complete 20 story for Continuity Associates 1978 Wonder Woman

record comicbook

- Wonder Woman 1970s Bronze-Age art covers

- Wonder Woman 1960s-1970s Silver to Bronze-Age pages

- Fiction House Golden-Age pages: Heroines in Rangers and Firehair Comics

- DC Universe 1970s heroines Supergirl, Black Canary, Huntress, Isis, etc.

Here is an URL/ link to the gallery even if you just like to look at the

nice images...

http://coollinesart.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GSub=43123&Details=1

Best,

I will be listing some books in the mixed thread around 4pm or so. It will be mixed, DD(Bronze ,Copper),Grimm FT, and whatever else I can find. I'm popping the top on my first beer and gonna get to scanning. :)

I received some grades from CGC this week. I will list them for sale as soon as they come in. PM me if you want me to hold something for you.

Journey into Mystery #86 5.0

Journey into Mystery #98 6.5

Brave and the Bold #30 5.5

Swamp Thing #8 9.8 1972

Batman Killing Joke 9.8 1st Prt

Spider-man #1 9.8 x2 McFarlane

Superman #75 Platinum 9.8 white

Secret Wars #8 9.6

:hi:

I'll be posting about 20-30 CGC 9.8 and 9.6 slabs in the Misc sale section today (listing w/prices first, then scans to follow).

GI Joe, X-Men, Thor, etc.

Hopefully there will be something for everyone.

Brian

I just found out my summer job fell through :P so I will be listing 80 or so BA and maybe a few SA books starting this afternoon. Nothing HG but nice books and a few runs as well. FF,Thor,Cap,Chamber of Darkness,Avengers(lots of these),Some DC horror titles you get the idea. Time to start a' scannin.

Hulk is coming.

I'll be listing an ultra high grade slabbed Incredible Hulk #181 on Friday around happy hour. It's the copy I bought off the rack, priced under GPA average, and available this weekend only before being moved to a consignment site.

Just letting the board know I'm going to be listing cheap cgc books later tonight as well as more raw books in my other thread.. I have many Fathom and soulfire and well as witchblade and if interested I also have "other slabs" of books to let go of.

Just letting the board know I'm going to be listing cheap cgc books later tonight as well as more raw books in my other thread.. I have many Fathom and soulfire and well as witchblade and if interested I also have "other slabs" of books to let go of.

Cheap slabs :applause:

Just to let everyone know, I'm out of work like FT is as well and I'm selling some of my ASM's and Civil War CGC's in the Mixed selling forum.

I've also listed the ASM's under the Gold/Silver/Bronze section as recommended :grin: