• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

:gossip: And maybe a G.I. Joe Special #1 CGC SS 9.8 signed by..........Todd McFarlane :o

hm

:o Brian, someone discovered our secret. Hide!

He's a KISS fan and already knows the secret handshake, so he's cool... (thumbs u

I just got some books back from CGC and I am planning to start selling tonight (Hopefully)

These books will be for sale. PM me with any questions

B&B #30 5.5

JIM #86 5.0

JIM #98 6.5

Secret Wars #8 9.6

Showcase #60 8.5Q

Spiderman #1 9.8 x2 and 9.6

Superman #75 9.8 Platinum

Swamp Thing #8 9.8 Bronze SOLD

X-men #94 9.0

X-men #100 8.0

Edited by faster friends

Planning on listing a few books in the assorted thread tommorrow. There is a lot of Werewolf by Night that look 9.2 at first glance but have a couple of non color breaking dimples to bring them down a bit...27,39,41, & 43....along with a 37 that has a very impacted lower left spine that would otherwise be 9.2. These will be sold as a lot. Also an FF 61 that has a couple VERY tiny chips in the top overhang....otherwise 9.0. There will also be a Brave and the Bold 85 in Fine condition. All books will be at a significant discount to guide. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

Working on getting a thread of Amazing spider-man going starting at 400 and working my way down. (thumbs u

Should be ready to go with the first batch of books in a little less than an hour.

These will be posted in the mixed age thread since the issue numbers will jump ages and I don't want to have threads going in multiple sales area's..call me lazy :whatev:

Working on getting a thread of Amazing spider-man going starting at 400 and working my way down. (thumbs u

Should be ready to go with the first batch of books in a little less than an hour.

These will be posted in the mixed age thread since the issue numbers will jump ages and I don't want to have threads going in multiple sales area's..call me lazy :whatev:

Well, get out there Danny. Your fans are waiting for you.

I will starting a raw book thread tonight with nice Silver Age Marvel & DC books and several picture frame Marvels. Grades range from 9.4 - 6.0. Some key books from the thread include Batman #251, Green Lantern #7 & 20, Avengers 93, 94, 96, Thor #193, several nice 80 page Actions with Supergirl, some nice SA Superman comics, and quite a bit of other stuff.

Depending upon how the thread goes, I might also continue with some new GA books that I have picked up, which includes DC heroes, a Timely, lots of GGA, and some other interesting stuff.

I will starting a raw book thread tonight with nice Silver Age Marvel & DC books and several picture frame Marvels. Grades range from 9.4 - 6.0. Some key books from the thread include Batman #251, Green Lantern #7 & 20, Avengers 93, 94, 96, Thor #193, several nice 80 page Actions with Supergirl, some nice SA Superman comics, and quite a bit of other stuff.

Depending upon how the thread goes, I might also continue with some new GA books that I have picked up, which includes DC heroes, a Timely, lots of GGA, and some other interesting stuff.

Bring on the GA stuff Dale :applause:

24 CGC slabs from Silver to modern with a lot of 9.6s and 9.8s . 16 of them are Signature Series. Many with multiple sigs.

They started at $26 each and I'm decreasinf the price every 20-40 minutes till they are gone.

Link!

I plan on listing a few hundred CA/MA and maybe a few BA books in the next few days. I might start tonight most likely tomorrow. I need to thin the collection down. The majority will be DC with side orders of Marvel and INDY books. Many will be runs or lots. Off the top of my head: The Question, Flash, The Spectre, DD......... ??? ....I've really got to pull them out. Tons of books that WILL be priced ridiculously low. Check it out. :hi:

I plan on listing a few hundred CA/MA and maybe a few BA books in the next few days. I might start tonight most likely tomorrow. I need to thin the collection down. The majority will be DC with side orders of Marvel and INDY books. Many will be runs or lots. Off the top of my head: The Question, Flash, The Spectre, DD......... ??? ....I've really got to pull them out. Tons of books that WILL be priced ridiculously low. Check it out. :hi:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

From Athens to Athens. Comic book addicts unite. :whistle:

From Athens to Athens. Comic book addicts unite. :whistle:

:headbang: