• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Roy listing moderns? I smelll desperation :baiting:

Just a bunch of stuff that has accumulated over the past few years.

And desperation.

:whistle:

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Roy listing moderns? I smelll desperation :baiting:

Just a bunch of stuff that has accumulated over the past few years.

And desperation.

:whistle:

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

I've got some hardcovers, softocvers, media props and some other stuff as well. Just not sure how much I want to part with....but I will guarantee that none of them have that smell.

:sumo:

I hope to start a DC sale this weekend like the Marvel sale I had last week to get rid of a few longboxes of DC books that have been collecting dust in my collection for quite a while. I've got scans of about 150 books, and 6 longboxes of stuff that isn't scanned that I'll try to take pictures of before starting. I may not have pictures/scans of everything, but will be selling in cheap lots like my last thread and will try to have at least group pictures for most of the stuff.

There will be some great reader lots including stuff from the 70's, 80's and 90's so stay tuned :)

Hopefully this week I'll have these up for sale:

1 Spawn 185 9.6 Signed by Brian Holguin amd Whilce Portacio

1 New Mutants 87 9.4 SIgned by Rob Liefeld and Loiuse Simonson

1 Spawn 76 German edition 9.8 signed by Jim Lee

1 Spawn # 1 B&W 9.6 signed by Mcfarlane

2 Spiderman # 1 Platinum 9.6 signed by Mcfarlane

Brian

Check out the Gold/Silver/Bronze sub-forum--I REALLY want to have a complete sell-through so the ASM #55 CGC 9.0 (OW) and ASM #151 CGC 9.2 (OWW) which remain are begging to be picked up at sweet prices. Good Friday special, brothers and sisters--take advantage. :angel:

Check out the Gold/Silver/Bronze sub-forum--I REALLY want to have a complete sell-through so the ASM #55 CGC 9.0 (OW) and ASM #151 CGC 9.2 (OWW) which remain are begging to be picked up at sweet prices. Good Friday special, brothers and sisters--take advantage. :angel:

(worship)

:banana:

I finally got the batch of 9.8 pre-screen done and I will pick them up Wednesday at CGC. i sent a lot of books to 9.8 pre-screen and some for 9.6 and about 80% of the books made the cut so I will have a sale thread later this week for CGC 9.8 bronze.

Here are the titles that will be in them for those that are curious

Iron Man

Hulk

Avengers

Howard the Duck

Eternals

Black Panthers

Red Sonja

Invaders

Most of the books are from 1977 to 1979 time frame so hopefully it will be provide some nice books for a few people.

Over the next 2 months I will list other titles when I have a chance but here are a sample of what will be listed also

Conan

Thor

FF

Ms Marvel

Green Lantern/Green Arrow

Flash

Firestorm

Godzilla

Micronauts

etc...too many to mention but you get the idea...some mainstream titles and a lot of "B" titles but they will be priced to go.

Lastly I will have a separate thread for X-men and ASM, lot of high grade bronze from 9.4 to 9.8 next week.

Edited by etanick

I'll be offering up a stack of GA pulps + comics tonight. Some fun books, and nothing that will break the bank. Stop on by! :)

I'll have to check this sale out just to see how much I should sell my pulps for when I do get around to selling them. hm

I'll be offering up a stack of GA pulps + comics tonight. Some fun books, and nothing that will break the bank. Stop on by! :)

I'll have to check this sale out just to see how much I should sell my pulps for when I do get around to selling them. hm

Feel free to window-shop. No one will be turned away. :angel:

I will be putting up a sales thread in the BA/SA/GA section with 12 or 15 Bronze Age Marvel high grade #1s. All 9.4 or better, most White pagers for those that covet them. Horror, westerns, Hanna-Barbera titles, some Superhero. After I post these I also take requests if anyone is looking for anything else.

More of the digital pictures you hate to see and love to mock. :banana:

I will be putting up a sales thread in the BA/SA/GA section with 12 or 15 Bronze Age Marvel high grade #1s. All 9.4 or better, most White pagers for those that covet them. Horror, westerns, Hanna-Barbera titles, some Superhero. After I post these I also take requests if anyone is looking for anything else.

More of the digital pictures you hate to see and love to mock. :banana:

When can we expect this brouhaha? :shrug:

I'll try and hit some in the next couple of hours and the rest early evening.

Lineup: Western Gunfighters, SVTU, Where Creatures Roam, Crazy, Crypt of Shadows, Inhumans, Marvel Spectacular, Chamber of Chills, Night Rider, Scooby Doo, Laff-a-lympics, Monsters on the Prowl 9, Dynomutt, Champions, Warlock, GS Defenders.

Lineup: Western Gunfighters, SVTU, Where Creatures Roam, Crazy, Crypt of Shadows, Inhumans, Marvel Spectacular, Chamber of Chills, Night Rider, Scooby Doo, Laff-a-lympics, Monsters on the Prowl 9, Dynomutt, Champions, Warlock, GS Defenders.

:cloud9:

:taptaptap: