• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,928 posts in this topic

Finally got my latest batch of books back and starting tomorrow, I will list about 80 bronze slabs, mostly 9.8 Marvel/DC white page with a few 9.6 slabs.

Titles will include:

1) Conan from 87 to 92

2) Ms Marvel from 5 to 20

3) Godzilla from 1 to 21 (almost the entire set of 9.8 white)

4) Green Lantern from 103 to 110

5) Invaders GS#1 and a few more

6) Howard the Duck - NOT 16, NOT 25, NOT 32 OR 33 :eek:...at least not yet because those are in a different batch.

7) Red Sonja 4 & 5

8) Tarzan 1 to 4

and a few other titles like Flash, Thor, Aquaman,etc.., everything will be 10 to 25% below GPA and bulk discount will be available for those who wants to buy the entire run like the Godzilla slabs.

Pm me if you have any inquiries

Before trotting out to San Diego and a well deserved vacation, I thought I'd try again to offer these GA books I'll be eventually bringing to SDCon.

Whatever is not sold will be schleped to the Con, so please give a look in Gold Sales for the pic of the flyer I'll use and see if anything grabs you.

Howdy! Do you folks remember my last sales thread...with the early EARLY Four Colors?

Well, the other shoe dropped and my buddy at the LCS got the rest of the accumulation in....cherrypicked the DC Superheroes, and passed the rest on to me again. I'll be setting up the ol' comics stand tomorrow, Saturday July 3 around midday, and running a sales thread through Monday or Tuesday next week. Fightin' Marines 11 with a flamethrower cover, early Crime Does Not Pay issues, Whiz, Captain Midnight, Our Gang, Fairy Tale Parade, Looney Tunes, Early EARLY Four Colors, eary Archie, The Funnies with early Captain Midnight, and so forty. Oh, and a late arrival from another source, The Thing 17, Ditko issue. Tons of GA fun. Stay tuned.

Greetings!

I've got the day off today! In honor of this I'll be bringing over 100 raw books to the boards beginning in about, oh, 2 hours! It will be all Marvel and 60% Bronze and 40% Silver approx. Mostly high grade but some cheap midgrades and low grades mixed in. Actually, there is a little DC - a Tarzan #207 (#1) and some modern JLAs.

Titles include but not limited to Avengers, X-Men, JIMs, ASMs, WBNs, TODs, SVTU, Caps, a bunch of Marvel Bronze Horror, Iron Man, Daredevil, FFs, Strange Tales and much more!

See ya there!

Kramerica Industries!

I'll be having a big TPB/HC/Magazine sale in the next week or so. I really need to clear some shelf space and raise some money to buy a shiverbones piece, so a bunch of stuff needs to go. As always, cheap prices for all my cheap junk!

I've also been thinking about a giant $1 ea. X-Men sale - I've got about 4 longboxes of X-affiliated titles (including a complete run of Wolverine 1-169 or wherever it ended) that is doing nothing but taking up space. I just haven't had the time to scan or take pictures of them, but maybe in the next few weeks.

I'll be selling some of my newly slabbed JUDGE DREDD #1 & #2 Brian Bolland CGC SS 9.8's If you want to see pics ahead of time please go to the ''Back from CGC thread''. Thanks!

I have a bunch of signed (mostly Image) books I'll be throwing up for cheep coming a little later today. Includes Lee, Portacio, Larsen, Williams, Smith. They aren't sig series, thus the cheapness. Nothing recent, so no WD or Chew type stuff unfortunately.

Getting ready to list some Original Artwork and other comic related stuff in the Mixed section under....

ORIGINAL Sienkiewicz ART & OA COVERS, BATMAN LIFE, COOL COMIC RELATED STUFF

Feel free to check some of it out.

Thanks guys.

Michael

I'm posting this, so I don't get lazy and forget to do it again:)

I have some GA Famous Funnies that I'll be listing starting tonight. They are fairly inexpensive, there is some GGA art, and some neat stories.. About 8:45 or so.