• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,932 posts in this topic

I have about 25 super nice X-Men to list tonight. Books that I've either bought and then upgraded or decided were not high enough for my registry run. Included are really nice copies of #23, #101 and #106. Also have a bunch from #120-#155. Don't think any are below VF+, except for the #23 which is a nice VF.

Got some freshly graded CGC books that will be coming up soon.

Mostly Silver Age and Bronze Age Marvel, the odd DC book and a few other odds and ends.

William Stout Convention Books. All in great condition. Thought I'd try these out. Great artist and good fellow. Will post in the Mixed Age & Misc. hopefully today.

William Stout 50 Convention Sketches #1 OO Signed 1992. 28/500

William Stout 50 Convention Sketches #2 OO Signed 1993. 50/950

William Stout 50 Convention Sketches #3 OO Signed twice 1994. 120/950

William Stout 50 Convention Sketches #4 OO Signed twice 1995. 114/950

William Stout 50 Convention Sketches #5 OO Signed twice 1998. 144/950

William Stout 50 Convention Sketches #7 OO Signed twice 2000. 20/950

William Stout 50 Convention Sketches #8 OO Signed twice 2001. 86/950

William Stout 50 Convention Sketches #9 OO Signed twice 2002. 71/950

The Dinosaurs Sketchbook OO Signed. 26/500

Mickey At 60 Convention Book # 2 OO Signed by Stout and Jim Steinmeyer 1996. 44/950

Buncha stuff that'll be going down on ebay in a few days:

One Flew OVer the Cuckoo's Nest Original One Sheet and Lobby Card

Grandenetti Gunner and Sarge and Pooch original art

Plop 11 issue high grade group

Marshall Rogers Batman Portfolio from 1981 Signed and Numbered

Neil Adams Tarzan Portfolios from 1978 and 1984

Shelly Moldoff Hawkman original art and Black Pirate Original

Robert Williams Drag Race 3-D poster with glasses

Enemy Ace Hardback Signed and Numbered Limited Edition from 1991

Thomas Yeates Original war art

Here's the link:

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESEX

I'm editing this to redirect to Ebay advertising area:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4230902#Post4230902

Edited by Comick1

Excellent! This went to my Ebay account. So when am I adding these and how much commission am I getting?

:insane:

This post would do best in the Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc. section.

Excellent! This went to my Ebay account. So when am I adding these and how much commission am I getting?

This post would do best in the Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc. section.

hm Comick1 = Bosco685

outed your own shill :baiting:

lol

Have a handful of beater SA/BA from a collection I just picked-up A couple of IH 181's, a couple of early ASM's, and some early JIM's. I'm going to try to get some posted tonight in between adding some more .50 books to my stalled modern thread. (thumbs u

hm Comick1 = Bosco685

outed your own shill :baiting:

lol

I don't know what you mean by that. Ain't no shills.

I don't understand. I can't be sure by the way it was presented, but I THINK you're saying that the link takes you (Bosco) to your own "My Ebay"????? Is that right??? When I click on that link, I go to my own "My ebay;" so there must be something pretty funky going down.

Apologies for putting this in the wrong thread, though.

To reiterate for those who don't get the funnies going on, I'd prefer that the word "shill" not be used in the same sentence with my name even in jest.

Edited by Comick1

I think I figured it out. Hopefully the new link in the ebay advertising area will lead folks to the correct link for the eBay stuff we've been discussing. Again, sorry for posting in the wrong section. Here's a link to the correct section:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4230902#Post4230902

I'll be posting a nice run of ToS from 50-99 sometime next week. There will be some duplicates and I should have most issues in the run. As I haven't finalized all of the issues I'll be getting, if there's any particular issues anybody would like me to list, please let me know.

I want to let everyone know that I will be starting a $1 sale thread in the copper/modern age either this week or next week.

They're mostly Marvel books,but I will have some DC books as well.

The grades range from "reader" copy to NM.

I want to let everyone know that I will be starting a $1 sale thread in the copper/modern age either this week or next week.

They're mostly Marvel books,but I will have some DC books as well.

The grades range from "reader" copy to NM.

Will they all be Wolverine books? :whistle:

I'll be posting a nice run of ToS from 50-99 sometime next week. There will be some duplicates and I should have most issues in the run. As I haven't finalized all of the issues I'll be getting, if there's any particular issues anybody would like me to list, please let me know.

You should left COMICDEY know about this...he is in the market for some.

Steve