• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,936 posts in this topic

Excellent! This went to my Ebay account. So when am I adding these and how much commission am I getting?

:insane:

This post would do best in the Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc. section.

hm Comick1 = Bosco685

outed your own shill :baiting:

lol

I don't know what you mean by that. Ain't no shills.

I don't understand. I can't be sure by the way it was presented, but I THINK you're saying that the link takes you (Bosco) to your own "My Ebay"????? Is that right??? When I click on that link, I go to my own "My ebay;" so there must be something pretty funky going down.

Apologies for putting this in the wrong thread, though.

To reiterate for those who don't get the funnies going on, I'd prefer that the word "shill" not be used in the same sentence with my name even in jest.

:eyeroll:

I'll be posting a nice run of ToS from 50-99 sometime next week. There will be some duplicates and I should have most issues in the run. As I haven't finalized all of the issues I'll be getting, if there's any particular issues anybody would like me to list, please let me know.

You should left COMICDEY know about this...he is in the market for some.

Steve

Thanks Steve...I just saw his post in the WTB thread last night. I'll send him a PM (thumbs u

I'll be posting a nice run of ToS from 50-99 sometime next week. There will be some duplicates and I should have most issues in the run. As I haven't finalized all of the issues I'll be getting, if there's any particular issues anybody would like me to list, please let me know.
#78 :whistle:

I want to let everyone know that I will be starting a $1 sale thread in the copper/modern age either this week or next week.

They're mostly Marvel books,but I will have some DC books as well.

The grades range from "reader" copy to NM.

Will they all be Wolverine books? :whistle:

I'm keeping those lol

Should have these back tomorrow for sale..

Avengers #17 9.2 c/ow

Daredevil #8 9.0 ow

Daredevil #10 8.5 ow/w (possibly already sold need to see scan first)

Thor #154 9.0 ow

X-men #269.0 ow/w

Just graded today and maybe back within a week...

Avengers #88 9.6 ow/w

Fantastic Four #32 6.0 c/ow

Fantastic Four #35 7.5 c/ow

Green Lantern #65 9.6 ow/w

Sgt Fury #27 7.5 t/ow (ugh)

Swamp Thing #8 9.6 white

Swamp Thing #9 9.6 white

Tales of Suspense #36 8.0 ow

Tales of Suspense #53 7.0 c/ow

The Witching Hour #3 8.5 ow/w

Steve

Should have these back tomorrow for sale..

Avengers #17 9.2 c/ow

Daredevil #8 9.0 ow

Daredevil #10 8.5 ow/w (possibly already sold need to see scan first)

Thor #154 9.0 ow

X-men #269.0 ow/w

Just graded today and maybe back within a week...

Avengers #88 9.6 ow/w

Fantastic Four #32 6.0 c/ow

Fantastic Four #35 7.5 c/ow

Green Lantern #65 9.6 ow/w

Sgt Fury #27 7.5 t/ow (ugh)

Swamp Thing #8 9.6 white

Swamp Thing #9 9.6 white

Tales of Suspense #36 8.0 ow

Tales of Suspense #53 7.0 c/ow

The Witching Hour #3 8.5 ow/w

Steve

Daredevil #8? hm

Well, it looks like we're FINALLY going to get to move to the Oklahoma City area later this month. We should have a signed 12-month lease on our house by this weekend and plan to get out of Illinois in about 3 weeks or so. :whee:

We're going to have various expenses involved with the move, and I promised my wife I'd do whatever it takes to obtain those funds. So I'm going to start an extensive sales thread this weekend so I can get totally frustrated again with not selling anything in here before moving everything to eBay. :roflmao:

All kidding aside, I will be offering a lot of books that I had no plan to sell at the present time. But the situation dictates that I sell a bunch of books, so that's exactly what I'm going to do. :sumo:

Hope to start either tomorrow or Saturday. (thumbs u

Any requests? Check out my registry and see if there's anything in there that you're interested in. All Spidey slabs are off-limits as are most of the mainstream Marvel books. But I could probably be swayed on most of the other books in there. :shy:

So I'm going to start an extensive sales thread this weekend so I can get totally frustrated again with not selling anything in here before moving everything to eBay. :roflmao:

:eek:

:fear:

Any requests? Check out my registry and see if there's anything in there that you're interested in. All Spidey slabs are off-limits as are most of the mainstream Marvel books. But I could probably be swayed on most of the other books in there. :shy:

Oh, yes there is.

Well, it looks like we're FINALLY going to get to move to the Oklahoma City area later this month. We should have a signed 12-month lease on our house by this weekend and plan to get out of Illinois in about 3 weeks or so. :whee:

Good deal. As for your sale, if you have any 10-cent Archies, let me know.

I picked up about 400 books yesterday. Nothing special in here but some decent low priced stuff. More Dells (12 & 15 cents) and quite a few Charlton books. Some decent Wonder Womans, Westerns, Misc D.C.s, Star Trek logs, and a lot of neat Gold Key movie and T.V. cover books. I will probably wait till next Teusday or Wed to start a thread. Just too much going on this weekend with riding, partys, and beer. Hope everyone has a good, safe weekend.

DR.X

Scanning some books now for a big for sale thread starting tonight...

Mainly Marvels, a lot of ASM and other Silver/Bronze books

Is this size scan too big??

Yes, a hair. Try resizing it down one.

I found on photobucket that if you go the page of the individual picture, and hold the cursor over the picture a second it will tell you the percentage that you are looking at, of the full size file. If that size is just over 50% it will fit this page best. If the size is much under 50% than the screen wraps left/right like now. Regards,

Scanning some books now for a big for sale thread starting tonight...

Mainly Marvels, a lot of ASM and other Silver/Bronze books

Is this size scan too big??

Yes, a hair. Try resizing it down one.

I found on photobucket that if you go the page of the individual picture, and hold the cursor over the picture a second it will tell you the percentage that you are looking at, of the full size file. If that size is just over 50% it will fit this page best. If the size is much under 50% than the screen wraps left/right like now. Regards,

Thanks Don, I actually found an auto resizer in bulk uploads of photobucket.

Going to run 2 threads this weekend. Both in the modern section

One thread with some slabs, Early Goon Appearance, Serbian Walking Dead Slabs in high grade, some awesome raw moderns at great prices.

th_SerbWDVar10front.jpgth_SerbWD2Front.jpgth_SerbWD194front.jpgth_AVILL98.jpg

AND

Another thread with super cheap priced Trades, HC and Omnibus editions.

Complete TPB runs of Scalped, Punisher and more.

th_BendisDDOmniSide.jpgth_ScottPilgrim1n2.jpgth_ScalpedSpread.jpgth_HackSlashOmbi.jpg

Not gonna wanna miss it.

There will be some surprises and some freebees and lots of fun for everyone!!

some awesome raw moderns at great prices.

One of the best undergraders on here.

:cloud9:

I'm more proud of my packing and shipping skills to make sure the books get there in the same shape as when I scanned them, but I appreciate the compliment. :blush: