• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone need any of these from the middle 1960's?

11 posts in this topic

I'm not much on which age these fall into like stone age , copper , bronze , flint , gold , but I know they aren't moderns .

Some of these are reading copies with rough edges and some folds and a few are better than others , that I would like to offer here if anyone is interested.

Raw/ ungraded in Ranges from 1.0Fine to 5.0 Vg/Fine according to an old third edition overstreet guide , so that means in REAL world CGC would probably grade them 0.001(if possible) - 4.5-ish or better or worse-ish.....if I could grade low grade comics I'd be working for CGC and not collecting coins....I've had better luck with NM/M comics on my submissions ...I am truthfully without a doubt untrained on old used books and do not collect them ...I like to read them , but have no use for them as registry books. If any listed is worth a lot of money to any of you , by all means , get it and get rich ...I absolutely do not care . If you want a couple of readers for next to nothing ....here you are .

Forum guidelines:1) Listed each book with its description as to what it is.

2) BULK : If you want all of them , I'd settle for $25 and $5 for shipping in a USPS priority box to anywhere in the US with delivery signature confirmation and insurance included. Shipping outside the US TO Canada OR Mexico...$25 (dollars,US) plus $20 (dollars,US) shipping . Outside of US , Mexico,Canada....then $25 US and $25 US for a total of $50 US. If you only want to pay exact shipping costs , I'll have to get a total for the selections you make to get a weight to go by unless you buy bulk.

3)Acceptable forms of payment : Money Order , Paypal (PM for where to send or how)

4)Start prices I will sell for : I have no idea if these are worth only 50 cents or not so take that listed sale price and go up or down from there and make an offer of at least $25 for bulk

5) If you want a scan of a particular comic , let me know and I'll post it.

6) Acceptable time frame : Once agreemnet is made or offer is accepted , you have two days to Paypal and one week (7 calendar days from the agreement ,weekends and holidays included)to send a money order. I will ship once the paypal clears and the money order gets cashed ....within three business days or less .

Here are the prices:

$1-Marvel , The Amazing Spider-man # 145 Jun/75

$2-Marvel , Triple Action (Ironman,Thor,Capt Amer) # 6 , Oct/72

$1-Marvel , Kid Colt the Outlaw #121 , Mar/65

$2-Marvel , Two-Gun Kid # 79 , Jan/66

$1-Marvel , Rawhide Kid #60 , Oct/67

$2-DC , Blackhawk #216 , Jan/1966

$2-DC , Blackhawk #233 , Jun/67

$2-DC , The Brave and the Bold (Batman/Mr Miracle)#128 Jul/76

$2-DC , Teen Titans #1 Jan-Feb/1966 SOLD

$2-Harvey Comics , Sad Sack and the Sarge #59 , Dec/66

$1-Harvey Comics , Sad Sack and the Sarge #102 , Aug/73

$2-Charlton Comics , Texas Rangers #52 , Oct/65

$1-Charlton Comics , Billy The Kid # 58 , Nov/66

$2-Charlton Comics , Outlaws of the West # 32 , Jul/61

$1-Charlton Comics , Outlaws of the West #61, Nov/66

$2-Charlton Comics , Outlaws of the West #66 , Sep/67

$1-Mighty Comics , The Mighty Crusaders( Steel Sterling)#7 , Oct/66

$2-Mighty Comics , Steel Sterling #49 , Aug/67

7) End time :

What ever doesn't get sold by January 05 2008 goes back to the closet where they will be imprisoned in total darkness until I find them again and wonder what to do with them at that time whenever that may be.

Make a reasonable offer and they are yours as long as I don't have to pull cash out of my pocket to purchase massive amount of expensive packing material and build a wooden sea chest to ship them in and send them to the far side of the moon at my expense , I'll just about entertain anything. I have no idea what dealers do with stuff like this...throw it away? ....might do that too if I don't free up any closet space .

I'll go back and edit...sorry , just breezed through the Forum post by Arch...didn't think it was going to need a lot of thought to get rid of some old beaters and readers . I guess there has to be some kind of guidelines to keep people under discipline here and prevent some kind of total outbreak of warfare. Sure makes a lot of work over offering some old books for next to nothing.

Thanks , It is edited and corrected ...or will be in a few..........

$2-DC , Teen Titans #1 Jan-Feb/1966

:takeit:

Strike off Teen Titans ! PM sent

here's a quick scan...not much guess about a 3.0-4.0 VG-ish? no more than a 5.0 ...I'm lousy at grading the lower grades .

CCF12272007_00000.jpg