• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got a few slabs up for sale or TRADE, including a Double Cover!...

21 posts in this topic

Since i'm only collecting one title now, I need to get rid of a few slabs that I've had lying around. (in comic box,of course) The titles are:

Watchmen #1-Qualified 9.6 slight (A)

Batman #s 370,323,314-All 9.6

Space adventures #60-9.0

Haunted vol.3 #10 Double Cover-9.6

Chaos Effect/ Gold-9.4

Pitt #2-9.8

Berni Wrightson: Master of The Macabre #1, #5-9.6

If you have any questions, send me a message.

If you have a graded 9.4 or higher "Turok Son of Stone" for trade, let me know!

The prices include boxed, priority shipping w- deliv. conf., in the lower 48 states.

Can accept Paypal or Postal MO. (Paypal preferred) Will discount shipping for multiple book purchases.

Thanks, Turokhunter

#1) Batman #370 CGC nm+9.6 white, $40.00

50016-bm-370-obv.jpg.dfb846413210f4c98d2c51c2a859b05d.jpg

50018-bm-370-rev.jpg.b5751fa5201bb3392345de6f98f3ccda.jpg

Hi Turokhunter, I just wanted to let you know that you may catch some heat from people here for listing a PGX book for sale. I think it's not allowed as per the CGC sales forum rules. Just giving you a friendly heads up on that one.

Hi Turokhunter, I just wanted to let you know that you may catch some heat from people here for listing a PGX book for sale. I think it's not allowed as per the CGC sales forum rules. Just giving you a friendly heads up on that one.

You are correct. CGG/PGA/PGX slabs are not allowed per forum guidelines. :foryou:

Thanks for the warning. I thought about it when I listed that one. Guess I should have checked.

I know some of these people can be brutal.

Thanks for the warning. I thought about it when I listed that one. Guess I should have checked.

Just for the record, it's a rule made by CGC, not "these people". People here can be a little rough on rules violators (deservedly so, why don't people read the rules anyway?), but CGC can suspend or ban for rules violations, "these people" can't. "They" can however be potential customers. (thumbs u

Just for the record, it's a rule made by CGC, not "these people". People here can be a little rough on rules violators (deservedly so, why don't people read the rules anyway?), but CGC can suspend or ban for rules violations, "these people" can't. "They" can however be potential customers. (thumbs u

Please, don't take me wrong. I meant no offense to anyone. I was just kidding.

If anyone else would like to share their points of view with me, rather than trashing my post, could you please send a private message?

Thanks, Thanks alot!