• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 54 9.8 on ebay

51 posts in this topic

I didnt think about that hm ... you might be right. After Christmas is usually not a good selling time

Like granny's undergarments - depends.

I've been searching actively the last week or so. As always and as expected, it was very slow up to Christmas day and I could've grabbed up a few books for cheaper than average. But it seems to have picked up since, as I've watched goombahs bid stuff up inordinately. Might be some folks with X-mas dough in their pockets, and there's always the hardcore shoppers for primo items like yours.

I have found that the first couple of weeks following Christmas are actually good times to sell as people will receive cash instead of gifts and the cc bills will not have come in yet. Mid January and February can be a bit rough once they realize how much they overspent in December! doh!