• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your best Comic Book acquisition in 2007?

347 posts in this topic

Since I spent a long time looking for a copy, it would have to be this one:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Since most of my purchases have taken place during this year, this is quite a tough one. I am torn by at least 8 books. This was one of my higher priced purchases, and has one heck of a nice cover too:

phantomlady22_75.jpg

:applause:

Since I spent a long time looking for a copy, it would have to be this one:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Since most of my purchases have taken place during this year, this is quite a tough one. I am torn by at least 8 books. This was one of my higher priced purchases, and has one heck of a nice cover too:

phantomlady22_75.jpg

White pages (worship)

My Love 23 -- So what, you say? That was the last book I needed to finish off my full Marvel Bronze Age run. :banana:

1912_4_023.jpg

I like that dude's fingernail polish! lol I think I may know why he's leaving her.

Seriously, that's incredible to have every BA Marvel. What an accomplishment!

WOW!!! this thread is chocked full of high rollers!!!!

Nice books guys!

I will gladly post again my fav acquisition for 2007,

a grail of mine I have been hunting down for almost

30 years...

Indgrail.jpg

5565.jpg

:cloud9:

This must have something wrong with the back or interior, because it looks a lot better than a 6.5...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

121407_Whitman_FaceImage.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

And just to pick out one for the thread, here's the :cloud9: one -

121407_Whitman_37.jpg

It's a really nice upgrade to these other copies that I've scrounged up over the past few years!

WhitmanWarlord22001.jpg

:frustrated: