• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$0.10 listing day on Ebay, oh how I love seeing all my old friends ...

23 posts in this topic

yes, the early Ebay days. I remember when I was a young pup and started bidding on stuff on Ebay ... picked up a lot of nice stuff.

I was still a kind of old pup, but eBay was a young pup.

we registered with ebay in 1997, but I was in my Post comic selling days, and concentrated on finding Mego action figures and ST and SW...man, did I make some seriously great purchases back then...a complete MOC 12Back SW purchase for $1200 ( sold like 6 years later for $7k)...a case of mego 3rd series aliens for $7500 (about $25K through the years selling them)...

lots of deals to be had back then, though I missed all the comic ones!

rick

I registered the day before my 35th birthday in 1997. I was into toys then too, Star Trek and GI Joe. Deals abounded. Course, the comic deals were the most thrilling.

and I missed them all!

yes, the early Ebay days. I remember when I was a young pup and started bidding on stuff on Ebay ... picked up a lot of nice stuff.

we registered with ebay in 1997, but I was in my Post comic selling days, and concentrated on finding Mego action figures and ST and SW...man, did I make some seriously great purchases back then...a complete MOC 12Back SW purchase for $1200 ( sold like 6 years later for $7k)...a case of mego 3rd series aliens for $7500 (about $25K through the years selling them)...

rick

I registered the day before my 35th birthday in 1997. I was into toys then too, Star Trek and GI Joe. Deals abounded. Course, the comic deals were the most thrilling.

Think about the Original Artwork! I looked at it a few times but never bought. A Golden-Age Batman page stands out in my mind for a few k.

rick

Think about the Original Artwork! I looked at it a few times but never bought. A Golden-Age Batman page stands out in my mind for a few k.

:makepoint: