• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Collector's Club

5 posts in this topic

Bah, Marvel won't ship the Spidey statue to Canada. I joined W.A.M. but not this new club. 893blahblah.gif

When it comes to comics, EBay and shipping costs, I'm just glad we have nearly-free heatlh care. Otherwise, I would have stayed over the border....

i know i'm bringing back a long dead topic, BUT this one is worth commenting on. i'm a member of the marvel collectors club and have 3 of their statues. TOP quality stuff! i have the newly released spider-man (which is still available), the punisher (sold out), and nightcrawler (sold out) statues. i love them all! they're absolutely amazing statues and i have quite a few statues in my collection, but the MCCs are some of my favorites. for only $35, seriously, you're getting your $$$'s worth. i highly recommend getting the spider-man one they just released last month. its an excellent piece and will probably be sold out soon.

laugh.gif

i know i'm bringing back a long dead topic, BUT this one is worth commenting on. i'm a member of the marvel collectors club and have 3 of their statues. TOP quality stuff! i have the newly released spider-man (which is still available), the punisher (sold out), and nightcrawler (sold out) statues. i love them all! they're absolutely amazing statues and i have quite a few statues in my collection, but the MCCs are some of my favorites. for only $35, seriously, you're getting your $$$'s worth. i highly recommend getting the spider-man one they just released last month. its an excellent piece and will probably be sold out soon.

laugh.gif

Not a bad collection!!!

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS