• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know if hugh jackman ever did any signings?

5 posts in this topic

Hugh Jackman :cloud9:

I have a poster he signed for an AIDS benefit, from the Boy From OZ, when he was starring in it, in NYC...but I have NEVER seen him listed at a show...and believe me, I'd remember him...;)

Maybe you could write to him,, sometimes actors will sign pictures, he must have a publicity agent if you check his website, perhaps he will sign it, if you mail it to him? . Good luck!

He attended SDCC in 2004 for Van Helsing and signed for 2 hours with Kate Beckinsale.

I remember Reading an interview where she said it was as if he was elvis. I guess that means the line was very long.

I guess my spies failed to inform me about that one...;) We saw him in NY at the Boy from Oz show, it was just after the first X-men movie, and you couldn't get anywhere near him when he was leaving, it was a mob scene...