• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest Results: ROUND 7

25 posts in this topic

Added a new column to the results... The last column now shows your POSITION from the PREVIOUS ROUND. This should make it easier to see who is moving up and who is dropping down the rankings.

:applause: Very nice. I likey.

Added a new column to the results... The last column now shows your POSITION from the PREVIOUS ROUND. This should make it easier to see who is moving up and who is dropping down the rankings.

Still lots of fluctuations although the Top Two are holding steady at #1. (thumbs u

Now if you could color code the overgrades vs. the undergrades, then Nik wouldn't have a buying advantage on the board... :baiting:

I find it hard to remember which books were in which round. It'd be handy to keep this listing alongside the scoreboard so I'll try to keep it up to date if others like this info too. (thumbs u

Round 1: Brave and the Bold #105 CGC 9.6

th_bb105054.jpg

Round 2: Amazing Spider-Man #124 CGC 9.0

th_amazingspider-man124053.jpg

Round 3: Captain Action #1 CGC 9.2

th_capaction1040.jpg

Round 4: Batman #232 CGC 8.0

th_batman232002.jpg

Round 5: 9th Wonders #1 CGC 9.8

th_hero032.jpg

Round 6: Spectre #4 CGC 9.2

th_spectre4032.jpg