• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EXTRA - EXTRA - Silver-Age ASM & Flash & others

36 posts in this topic

I'll try to list a nice batch of Spidey issues and a couple other issues I have in the collection. I am offering $5 shipping and its free if all orders over $100. International shipping is at cost and half off over $100. First :takeit: gets it. Please no low-ball offers on this comics since they are as low as I will sell them on the boards. Any unsold comics after friday will be shipped to Fee-Bay. Happy New Year!!

Spiderman 18 - VG/FN - Great looking issue with an assortment of small defects. Small spine splits on the top on bottom but less than 1/2" for both.

SOLD!! Via PM.

Spidey #24 - FN- - I think it presents like a FN+ without the tanning, so I dropped 1 grade for the defect. Yours $38.00

Spiderman24.jpg

Spidey #49 - GD/VG (A small piece of the back cover is hanging by a thread and may have fallen off when I put it back in the bag :( - SOLD!!

I'll list some lower price issues that I have priced to move. I can take a group shot pic of a batch but please don't ask for scans at these prices. Thanks.

Marvel Movie Premiere #1 - FN - $1

Master of Kung Fu #102, 103, 105, 106, 114, 120, 122, 124, 125 - NM - $10

Porky Pig 82 - NM - $2

X-Force New Beginnings TPB - $2

Hulk 197 & 204 & 232 - FN - $4

Pink Panther 54 - NM- - $2

Daisey and Donald 31 - VF/NM - $1

Kitty Pryde & Wolverine 1-6 - VF - $5