• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Marvel Villain Survivor Series - ROUND 7

Marvel Villain Survivor Series - Round 7  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Marvel Villain Survivor Series - Round 7

39 posts in this topic

Round 6 found the Executioner, Mr. Sinister, Molecule Man & Morbius voted off the list. (All potential #11 seeds)

We are now down to 40 villains from the original list of 64. I'm still keeping the "vote 4 off" selection on til the list get's to an even more manageable size.

So, as usual, vote off your 4 LEAST FAVORITE VILLAINS left on this list. We'll take this until Thursday night around 8:00 pm Eastern time. Happy New Year!

I went with:

Destroyer - cool idea but it's went about as far as I'd take it. (This one did go a lot farther in this Poll than I thought it would. Good support from those interested.)

Hobgoblin - unless convinced otherwise, isn't this character just a lesser derivative of the Green Goblin? A Goblin update for the late 80's?

Modok - how he's made it this far I don't know.

Super-Skrull - similar argument as Destroyer. Maybe the recent Marvel series has drummed up more support?

I finally hit Dracula - he's not a villain, he's an anti-hero!

Zemo is the weakest SA character on the list.

Hobgoblin is a bad reworking of the Green Goblin.

Sabretooth? Feh!

No love for Destoyer? He's practically indestructible! :sumo:

I can't believe I just typed this. :sorry:

I think a lot of lesser Spidey villains will be making the "voted off" list soon. But I don't think it will be this Round. I would'nt be surprised if they fall off in groups. I kind of lump Rhino, Mysterio, Kraven, Scorpion, Hobgoblin, etc. together.

Venom-never seen the coolness

Mysterio-early apperances were :sick:

Modok-um a giant head, small legs, and a what else :screwy:

Hobgoblin-poor poor poor man's version of Green Goblin

Line up your thumbnails, dork

Destroyer

Hydra

Modok

Dracula

Same here. I knew how much Sal loved Baron Zemo, so I skipped over him and his Adhesive X. :)

Even you, armed only with your Northland 55, could take out Zemo. I mean, the guy uses his real name, and yet still wears a mask! :screwy: Talk about stupid. What is the need for a mask, especially one that is entirely likely to wind up glued to your face?

Add the 60 voted off back on to the list, find another fifty other villians, and Zemo still is the weakest link

Destroyer

Hydra

Modok

Dracula

Same here. I knew how much Sal loved Baron Zemo, so I skipped over him and his Adhesive X. :)

Even you, armed only with your Northland 55, could take out Zemo. I mean, the guy uses his real name, and yet still wears a mask! :screwy: Talk about stupid. What is the need for a mask, especially one that is entirely likely to wind up glued to your face?

Add the 60 voted off back on to the list, find another fifty other villains, and Zemo still is the weakest link

Imagine if he got the KY jelly and the Adhesive X confused. :eek:

Destroyer

Hydra

Modok

Dracula

Add the 60 voted off back on to the list, find another fifty other villains, and Zemo still is the weakest link

Or worse: Preparation H.

Destroyer

Hydra

Modok

Dracula

lol