• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mac Raboy Master Comics WW2 covers PRICES REDUCED

8 posts in this topic

I am loathe to let these go, as they are some of my favorite covers, and were pretty hard to come by. But it's time to pay the piper.

Master Comics 30 Classic WW2 Flag cover, was CGC 4.5 unrestored, but I cracked it open. Mac Raboy interior artwork makes it worth it!

$300 $270 shipped (in the US, International a bit more for shipping)

master30yb4.jpg

Master Comics 35 WW2 Nazi cover, Crowley Pedigree. No clue how to grade it. Looks and feels news stand fresh in hand, and would be a VFNM if not for the obvious paper loss. Staple is firmly attached, and nothing else is wrong with the book. mac Raboy interior artwork here as well.

$200 $180 shipped (in the US, International a bit more for shipping)

master35dg6.jpg

Thanks! They are very cool, but something's gotta give. For anyone who has never held an unslabbed high grade Golden Age book (I never have, certainly) the Crowley #35 is a great, affordable way to do it. It even 'wobbles'!

I also have a cover to Master Comics 27, and a copy of Master Comics 8 missing 1st wrap and CF, which I can throw in or sell seperately if anyone needs them. Master 27 is one of the all-time classic covers.

Tough crowd... :grin: No love for Raboy? Maybe too soon after the holidays.

For what it's worth, I've seen both books (Matt & I work in the same office) and both look really nice. I'm surprised no one's hit the #30 yet....