• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Breaking down your collection.

45 posts in this topic

I'm too much of a sentimental sucker which means I haven't gotten rid of any books since I started collecting again in 1994. In fact, if anyone takes the Conan's I have in the Secret Santa Raffle, those will be the first I can think of.

I know I probably should whittle my collection down some but haven't thought what would be "fun" about that yet. lol

I trim my collection by giving away the 90s/80s drek to kids ...

Wouldn't that be considered child abuse? (shrug)

I have Fantastic Fours. Well, I have MOSTLY Fantastic Fours. I also have Captain Marvels, Strange Tales, Warlocks and other things Starlin.

They are all in my "NFS" category - Not For Sale, unless I happen upon an upgrade of an existing copy, or if I'm just not happy with the grade. Then they become a "GRO" (Get Rid Of) If I'm upset about the book I tend to just want to get rid of it so I won't have to look at it and keep getting upset.

I'm on percosets right now and they are working mighty fine :grin:

I have Fantastic Fours :grin:

I Like Them.

THOMAS WHO COLLECTS FANTASTIC FOUR

God I've been reading too many CAL threads lol