• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FX Show in Orlando January 25-27, anyone going?

82 posts in this topic

Are you going tomorrow King? I am but not first thing in the mornng. I have to go to SE Orlando early and look at some plans for a job. I still haven't decided if I want to spend the money on the weekend pass or not. If it is anything like last year I will probably be done tomorrow. But then again, I've got to go back down for dinner Saturday anyway.

I hope the show is good for comics. Especially after the last couple of Orlando shows. :wishluck:

Is your laptop going to have internet service there? I've got to remember the Blackberry. If there is no GA,SA, BA selection then maybe I'll get lucky on just the right modern bulk agian.

Yeah, I plan to go tomorrow...even though admission prices are outrageous.

I am actually going to try and buy a case to carry my laptop in tomorrow. FX will be its test run. It connects to an open wi-fi connection. I would guess that a place like the convention center would have a wi-fi network. Anyone know if this is likely to be the case?

I am actually going to try and buy a case to carry my laptop in tomorrow. FX will be its test run. It connects to an open wi-fi connection. I would guess that a place like the convention center would have a wi-fi network. Anyone know if this is likely to be the case?

Yes, they have a wi-fi network. My wife went to a Microsoft conference there and I tagged along and was able to connect with my laptop.

Yes, they have a wi-fi network. My wife went to a Microsoft conference there and I tagged along and was able to connect with my laptop.

Microsoft may have set-up their own WI-Fi. It would be best to call and find out.

Actually going to try and make the dinner a little earlier if that is okay. Maybe 4pm. I had something else come up for 6pm at the last minute. Can you send me your phone # Aaron568 and Flee if you decide to go?

Alba?? Actually, what you have for later is pretty impressive, even if its not Alba.

I'll be there early trying to buy all of the bulk modern I can before MCMiles shows up lol

This year I did not set up as a dealer because last year was such a snooze fest. I was actually only there doe about three hours today.

Attendance for today seemed pretty low.

Only a few comic dealers there with anything older than 20 years. Unless you want to count those guys that seem to have just about one long box of Silver Age that has had the same bags, boards and prices for 25 years and the guide still hasn't caught up to their price.