• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Made our own Christmas ornaments

7 posts in this topic

O.k, so I have several Batman and Spider-Man ornaments (since that's usually all there is to buy, except for a few Superman ornaments), but my wife and I were talking about how much we wish there were ornaments of some of the other heroes that I like (Cap, GL, Flash, Thing, etc.) So we eventually started talking about making our own. (Have I mentioned that my wife freakin' rocks and is very supportive of my hobby?)

And, long story short, we did. We bought a very small drill bit and some hooks that you screw in (insert joke here), and viola! Here are the ornaments that will be on our tree NEXT year. (For all you smart shoppers out there, I found the JLU action figures on sale at Target for $2.08 each. I was hoping to get a full set, but these were all I could find after visiting four Target stores in the area.)

I may look into getting more as the year goes by. Eventually we may have enough for our (well, it may get relegated to the computer room, so it will be MY) very own superhero tree! :)

heroornamentspz8.jpg