• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics ebay auctions and new store listings

24 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have about 75 auctions ending tomorrow, including some CGC books, original art, early SA Marvels, decent early DC War, grey tones, Batman 227, and several esoteric items as well. I also have been putting quite a bit of new stuff in my ebay store and I will be listing new stuff all month. If you see something you are interested in, drop me a PM and I will see if I can help you out.

Just click on my link below, and it will take you to my store, and then you can click either on auctions, or you can use the left navigation to take you to your favorite type of item.

Thanks

http://www.dalerobertscomics.com/

I just checked out your site. VERY nice stuff you have in there, Dale! :hi:

I wasn't looking at FFs...I wasn't looking at FFs...I wasn't looking at FFs... :insane:

I wasn't looking at FFs...I wasn't looking at FFs...I wasn't looking at FFs... :insane:

Thanks, I have a ton of stuff not listed, so if you don't see something (FFs, FFs, FFs) that you are looking for, I might be able to help you out.

Thanks, I have a ton of stuff not listed, so if you don't see something (FFs, FFs, FFs) that you are looking for, I might be able to help you out.

I know you will :devil: ....As soon as I'm finishing selling both of my kidneys for Nik I'll be looking you up :grin:

I know you will :devil: ....As soon as I'm finishing selling both of my kidneys for Nik I'll be looking you up :grin:

thats cool, I'll try to settle for something less important....maybe a spleen or apendix....

Great books Dale!

Thanks piper.

To be more specific, I see a lot of Weird Fantasy and Shock Suspenstories on my want list. I also saw a nice Hawkman Flash Cover. hm

Those will have to wait until I finish the books in my signature line.