• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Lines v. Blue Pencils

23 posts in this topic

Neither...blue line inks just mean that the pencils are printed as a blueline copy...so the original pencils can still be regular graphite. They are then reporduced in blue so they won't show up when published.

Some artists may simply prefer to ink blueline copies...but I think that, more often than not, it's just a question of deadlines...and convenience.

Neither...blue line inks just mean that the pencils are printed as a blueline copy...so the original pencils can still be regular graphite. They are then reporduced in blue so they won't show up when published.

Some artists may simply prefer to ink blueline copies...but I think that, more often than not, it's just a question of deadlines...and convenience.

I believe that is correct. (thumbs u

Just looked back in on this thread -- thanks for the info.

Dennis