• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$10 on Amazon.

57 posts in this topic

No surprise here:

Item: Refund for Amazing Fantasy Omnibus [Hardcover] by Stan Lee; Paul

Reinman; Jack Kirby...

Refund: $12.17

Reason for refund: Customer service credit

Memo from seller: Regrettably, we are canceling this order due to an

inventory discrepancy. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause

for you and hope you will consider using our service again.

Total refund for this order: $12.17

I oredered 4 of them and was also refunded for the same reasons... :frustrated:

This just arrived today; total cost: $12.17! A beautiful book, over 400 pages of wonderful pre-hero Marvel art and stories!

AFO.jpg

AFOa.jpg

Beautiful!

Thanks for the alert!

:cloud9:

Mine just came in the mail. Funny thing about it is, I had no notice or anything of that kind at all. I expected a refund at most.

I got a series of emails today.

1) order has been canceled,but will be replaced when the book gets back to them. They will eat the extra shipping.

2)An hour later I get an email saying they are refunding my money as I didn't include the proper shipping.

3) Several hours later I get an email explaining that while they are really really nice guys,they can't fill the order as it was a mistaken listing and that they are really really sorry and hope I'll continue to be a valued client.

4)In reply to an email I sent,they said that I knew it was a mistake from the get-go and that they didn't feel obligated to do anything beyond refund my money.

I still haven't gotten my money.

I got a series of emails today.

1) order has been canceled,but will be replaced when the book gets back to them. They will eat the extra shipping.

2)An hour later I get an email saying they are refunding my money as I didn't include the proper shipping.

3) Several hours later I get an email explaining that while they are really really nice guys,they can't fill the order as it was a mistaken listing and that they are really really sorry and hope I'll continue to be a valued client.

4)In reply to an email I sent,they said that I knew it was a mistake from the get-go and that they didn't feel obligated to do anything beyond refund my money.

I still haven't gotten my money.

Lame...who did you order from (I think there were 2 sellers with the low price). I ordered from "Thermite Media".

Lame...who did you order from (I think there were 2 sellers with the low price). I ordered from "Thermite Media".

I ordered from "BigRock Media" still haven't received mine.

Brian

BIgRockMedia.

I went with them as they had better feedback. Ironic,eh? I sent an email to Amazon about the situation,but I doubt they'll do much of anything.

Besides,they are really,really nice guys.

Guess I'm SOL. NO emails yet, however...

Brian

I emailed them yesterday,when Amazon emailed me about rating the transaction.

Otherwise,I'm sure I'd still be in the dark.But the important thing to remember is that they are really,really nice guys.

I e-mailed them. They sent me to a website to fill out my amazon order #. My order is not in their system, of course! Just e-mailed back asking for more info. :wishluck:

Brian