• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM, #26

17 posts in this topic

You can't go Wong with a cover like that! :grin:

When is the ASM sale thread coming? :whistle:

Whenever I get off my rear end and actually do it! In the mean time I'm still here making worthless posts. :)

Whenever I get off my rear end and actually do it! In the mean time I'm still here making worthless posts. :)

I'm dying to mock the other buyers in the thread on how I cherry picked all the good ones.

:devil:

I'm dying to mock the other buyers in the thread on how I cherry picked all the good ones.

lol Sorry, but there are a number of very nice ones left. I owe several board members responses on lists of ASM, FF, and X-MEN. I am still doing this in spare time. Patience!

lol Sorry, but there are a number of very nice ones left. I owe several board members responses on lists of ASM, FF, and X-MEN. I am still doing this in spare time. Patience!

You had X-men!? :baiting:

15 and 16?