• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiverbones GA for sale! DC, L.B.Cole, REDUCED!

61 posts in this topic

Some of these are going to be VERY hard to let go, and some I haven't had the pleasure of owning long enough, but there is a piece of Original art I REALLY want to buy, so I am going to see what happens here. Shipping is included in all prices, :takeit: wins, but I will listen to offers as well. Some books I am not going to be able to budge on the price though.

And We're Off!

Detective Comics #149 VG Classic Sprang Joker cover/ story. Guide $168, yours for $SOLD

2168031982_df02c03f88_o.jpg

Thrilling Crime #49 - Absolute classic, tough to find, and always over guide. GD. Guide - $44, yours for $65

2106895442_d8843a42b9_o.jpg

If only this was at least a Fine! :frustrated:

I don't see this lasting long though!

Some of these are going to be VERY hard to let go, and some I haven't had the pleasure of owning long enough, but there is a piece of Original art I REALLY want to buy, so I am going to see what happens here. Shipping is included in all prices, :takeit: wins, but I will listen to offers as well. Some books I am not going to be able to budge on the price though.

And We're Off!

Detective Comics #149 VG Classic Sprang Joker cover/ story. Guide $168, yours for $155

2168031982_df02c03f88_o.jpg

Bagpiper cover!!! :headbang: