• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Ironman Annual # 1 9.8 signed by jeff bridges for sale

129 posts in this topic

What's your background? :baiting:
Am I the only person that has no idea how my response did not answer Pirate's question? :screwy:

it's aggravating to get the same question asked over and over isn't it? meh

Pirate ,Not to beat a dead horse but I really dont know how the SS works.Could you explain to me how it works?Not flaming just wondering as I know you handle some of this for cgc(?)

Dennis

For what it's worth, I appreciate the SS witnesses doing what they do. I love signed books, but the notion of having to spend my whole convention chasing after signatures does not appeal to me. Luckily, through their sacrifice, I get to have my cake and eat it too.

Kudos to the SS team. (worship)

No kidding. I'm not even that big into SS books (I think I own 2), but thecollector was nice enough to go far out of his way in order to get a piece of OA signed for me about a year ago and I think he charged me $5 for the service, $5! I have no idea how much it would cost for me to fly to a convention and all of the expenses that would go along with that, not to mention having to transport the OA, but I know it would be a s$%tload more then $5. I also know that it was a lot bigger pain in his @ss then $5 would ever cover, but he did it. I know that if we ever meet face to face that I'll be buying the beer, that's for sure.

All i know, is that Kris (thecollector) is the bomb, and has hooked me up with CGC SS books, and is very reasonable, which is rare these days.I will definitely keep buying from him. Kris is Top Notch! and to whether or not these books are actually signed, thats just where the trust comes in, and if their were "Fake" with that yellow label, who's gunna think twice, but im sure CGC witnesses do the right thing. mi dos centavos.

p.s. Kris, i got you on Friday ok!!