• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying the label 101

26 posts in this topic

i watched the punisher with dolph lundgren last night again since a long time, and it's not that bad. my question is, was it made for TV? it had the breaks like it does for TV, not to mention no bad language. but the movie is not a one star movie, it totally has the comic book feel in the movie. it's not great, but it's not bad either.

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Chris

i watched the punisher with dolph lundgren last night again since a long time, and it's not that bad. my question is, was it made for TV? it had the breaks like it does for TV, not to mention no bad language. but the movie is not a one star movie, it totally has the comic book feel in the movie. it's not great, but it's not bad either. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I agree. Definately not the worst comic movie ever made.

Dolph was a believable Punisher and could mop the floor with this wuss flowerred.gif without breaking a sweat.

foreheadslap.gif

I agree. Definately not the worst comic movie ever made.

Dolph was a believable Punisher and could mop the floor with this wuss flowerred.gif without breaking a sweat.

Compliments...for a COMIC BOOK MOVIE?!!?! 893whatthe.gif

And nobody's ripped you guys a new one yet? confused.gif I guess all the anti-comic-book-movie, closet Barbie collectors must be eating dinner... tongue.gif

And nobody's ripped you guys a new one yet? confused.gif I guess all the anti-comic-book-movie, closet Barbie collectors must be eating dinner... tongue.gif

Yeah. I said it.

Punisher was not a bad movie. It wasn't great, but wasn't terrible either.

If you want to see a GREAT comic movie, pick up Mystery Men.

It's easily in my top 5 comic movies, ever!

Funny how not many people ever have anything to say about this one.

I don't think it was made for tv. Perhaps straight to video.......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A mix, according to IMDB. Was apparantly released in a few European countires theathrically before being released in the US. Apparantly the US release wasa video as opposed to theatrical one.

Well The Punisher movie wasn't great, but at least I didn't feel silly wacthing that one.

It passed the "cover your face and cringe because they screwed up another comic character" test.

stooges.gif