• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Working For CGC

109 posts in this topic

Excuse me polite sir, but are you implying that women can't wear big hats, have shaved heads and smoke cigars?

Hired!

If I lived in Houston, I would work for Richard in a heartbeat.

Not to imply that any of the rest of you generous people would be less accommodating. <3

Bedrock City employee attire: Big Hat, Cigar, Shaved Head a must at all times.

Only the proprietor is excluded from this dress code.

I'm a willow. I can bend. :)

To be serious (and not cause any actual controversy), I am not involved in any discussions to purchase CGC. There have been comments made to me over the years about business endeavors in the grading field, but none ever went anywhere and I have no intentions on pursuing them.

I think Steve Eichenbaum is doing a fine job with his companies and I'm happy to watch him steer the ship! (thumbs u

But I would still hire Nik. :gossip:

:cloud9:

:foryou::banana:

To be serious (and not cause any actual controversy), I am not involved in any discussions to purchase CGC. There have been comments made to me over the years about business endeavors in the grading field, but none ever went anywhere and I have no intentions on pursuing them.

I think Steve Eichenbaum is doing a fine job with his companies and I'm happy to watch him steer the ship! (thumbs u

It is funny how one man's heaven can be another man's hell. hm

I actually asked Steve a few months ago since I've hated every job I've had since graduating from college.

Maybe identifying the root problem here is the first step..... :baiting: (thumbs u

(I.E. What are you passionate about? Do what you love. Love what you do.)

It is funny how one man's heaven can be another man's hell. hm

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. :gossip: