• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Working For CGC

109 posts in this topic

My history as a "CGC Basher" would prevent my application from going through unfortunately.....
lol me too :blush:

They couldn't afford you Nik.

I suggest you keep all your fingers intact, keep spinning that wrench as long as you can. And when you are ready to move to Fl. and work for CGC, put a hit out on Plitch then swoop in to save the day and take his "big bucks" contract.

Easy!

Ze-

I'd like to do some work for CGC...

well, more likely advise them in line with ADVICE for proper public relations, and marketing and image projection. Something they are real poor at presently...

Says the man with the big chested woman as an avatar :kidaround:

I'd like to do some work for CGC...

well, more likely advise them in line with ADVICE for proper public relations, and marketing and image projection. Something they are real poor at presently...

Says the man with the big chested woman as an avatar :kidaround:

Hey, she's a SUPER girl...perfect imaging for this site :hi:

My history as a "CGC Basher" would prevent my application from going through unfortunately.....

I'm serious. I applied for witness status for the Signature line a while back....and was denied for that very reason. :tonofbricks:

I'm serious. I applied for witness status for the Signature line a while back....and was denied for that very reason. :tonofbricks:

Is that not legally....discrimination hm

In a world where companies are doing routine background checks on prospects, including viewing myspace pages and other internet profiles, it is not.

Also, which grading company is doing a better job at creating a better positive perception? You mentioned you could help them, I'm just wondering if it's because the competition is doing a better job?

No it's not discimination and Chris I am actually surprised that you applied considering your position here on the boards.

(shrug)

Yes it is. Too bad private parties can discriminate against you for any non-protected reason they want. Can't do it for race, religion, sex, etc. Can do it for: your hair looks funny, we don't like your stand on legalizing drugs, you said bad things about us, etc.

Also, which grading company is doing a better job at creating a better positive perception? You mentioned you could help them, I'm just wondering if it's because the competition is doing a better job?

hm

:o

No it's not discimination and Chris I am actually surprised that you applied considering your position here on the boards.

(shrug)

What position?

(shrug)

What position?

I should have said you history, not position. Sorry. Still....