• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 10.0 WOLVERINE Limited Series # 1

18 posts in this topic

In a few months, it will be the 5 year anniversary of when the 1st and only WOLVI Limited Series # 1 CGC 10.0 sold for $3550 on eBay.

I had the opportunity to briefly virtually chat with the winning bidder not too long after this and from what I could tell I do not think he was planning on selling it and if I was betting would say the same guy still owns it.

Remember the market was much different then; we are talking old school red labels. What do you think this slab would fetch today now that CGC has gone mainstream and everyone has jumped on the proverbial band wagon + the movie under works??

50787-WOLVCGC10.0.jpg.6a64ba0d0900453639e79090d941c206.jpg

It's by far the most submitted book to CGC and still only a lone 10.0. I think if the owner were to sell today, he'd hit 5K easily.

That is kind of what I was thinking as well especially with some of the heavy hitters that recently have emerged into the slabbing industry.

The same guy still owns it. I talked to him a while back when he helped me get my 9.9 copy.

WolverineLimited1CGC9-1.jpg

Cool slab. I figured the 10.0 did not go anywhere.

Hey I checked out that Valiant thread you started (thumbs u

That must have been a thrill getting that raw pre-unity stash slabbed with the results that you got.