• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't wanna cause trouble, but I couldn't hold it in any longer!

59 posts in this topic

Pretty simple:

1) It's been shown he buys restored CGC books like this restored Amazing Fantasy 15 and

2) He sells them on ebay as unrestored and here it is!

When this thread started over a month ago he was selling at least 20+ books...but his feedback hasn't changed (I believe he pulled all the auctions). Donut (and others) called him and he appeared legit, but a little legwork revealed what was really going on. In many cases he's buying raw/slabbed unrestored books, cracking them open, and throwing them on ebay (without a grade) which isn't so bad, but passing off known restored books without disclosure is a scam, pure and simple. His highly hypocritical statements made on this board make it even worse IMHO...

bumpit.gif

Was just looking at some of this seller's books on ebay... but on second thought.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.giftonofbricks.gif

You think I should take a shot at the FF 2 if the bidding is low? insane.gif

WOW! This thread came out of the dead 893whatthe.gif

The good ones never die...they just lay idle in cyber-space until, like a Phoenix, they rise again to serve mankind!! devil.gif

The other thread linked above is telling, some people never learn!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

WOW! This thread came out of the dead 893whatthe.gif

Maybe this thread caused the bump. And what a scumbag, scamming POS. mad.gif

Um... no, that had nothing to do with it... didn't anyone actually read the one sentence I wrote that said WHY I searched for, read the thread, and bumped it????893censored-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Check this out:

After no eBay history for over a year 2 days ago "cuteypie" has changed their eBay member name.

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=sweet_wood

Also to note: The last 6 negative feedbacks received OVER a year ago by this user were just now responded to YESTERDAY!